Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaforce
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
i dont get what i'm watching, what is it....Reggie Bush running the forty right?
yea but i did a comparsion with me running (guessing im get blown away and i kept with him) and minds is around the 40yds does this mean i can run like reggie bush (speed wise of course)
hell yeahs, send this to every d-1 school. theyll be blown away

do you realize that a good forty and a bad forty is a matter of a tenth of a second. you may think that ur close behind him but in reality u actually ran a 4.7. so no, you cant keep up with reggie bush
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote

and to your answer that im too skinny its called genetics some people just have it when there born and dont have to workout or anything while others workout there whole life and still cant be match with the people with good physical genes like RANDY MOSS BABBBY!!!! i love him hes what i look up too and one day i will chill with him :) him and champ but hes on defense so NO ONE LOOKS HIS WAY :) you shoud have seen me when champ had randy on lock i got that game on tape and what techniques they both use knowing there the best in there postions
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont get what i'm watching, what is it....Reggie Bush running the forty right?
theres two screens, he thinks hes as fast as reggie bush because they stop at the same time or something.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell is that video? Deltaforce is full of **** anyways.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and to your answer that im too skinny its called genetics some people just have it when there born and dont have to workout or anything while others workout there whole life and still cant be match with the people with good physical genes like RANDY MOSS BABBBY!!!! i love him hes what i look up too and one day i will chill with him :) him and champ but hes on defense so NO ONE LOOKS HIS WAY :) you shoud have seen me when champ had randy on lock i got that game on tape and what techniques they both use knowing there the best in there postions
are you autistic?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
yea but i did a comparsion with me running (guessing im get blown away and i kept with him) and minds is around the 40yds does this mean i can run like reggie bush (speed wise of course)

do you realize that a good forty and a bad forty is a matter of a tenth of a second. you may think that ur close behind him but in reality u actually ran a 4.7. so no, you cant keep up with reggie bush
thats pretty good tho for a 16 year old
Old 01-06-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Kick Mike Hass kept his own stats.
o he was a guy on here or something that [osted his stats too and was really good?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not with ur size

did u say u run a 4-4.38 forty (thats in ur sig), if u truly believe that then you should get a swift kick in the ass
Old 01-06-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know a 14 year old girl who's 120 who benchs more than you.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink

Dude you would own Reggie Bush.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
I know a 14 year old girl who's 120 who benchs more than you.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An internet football forum is not the place to post your fictional football stats.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
Quote:
theres two screens, he thinks hes as fast as reggie bush because they stop at the same time or something.
no we both started at the same time and stop at the same time
Old 01-06-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not with ur size

did u say u run a 4-4.38 forty (thats in ur sig), if u truly believe that then you should get a swift kick in the ass
i put that because i thhought i can run like reggie :( lol
Old 01-06-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not with ur size

i put that because i thhought i can run like reggie :( lol
thats what u get for thinking
Old 01-06-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
Quote:
no we both started at the same time and stop at the same time
you need help
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

do you start for your Junior High/high school team?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink

didnt play this year
Old 01-06-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
didnt play this year
why not if your such a badass?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
didnt play this year
why not if your such a badass?
thats exactly why he didnt play, because he's a badass
Old 01-06-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink

grades
Old 01-06-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink

but can i do that comparsion and stop shiting
Old 01-06-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
grades
so your stupid?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink

na i have honors and i didnt get spanish so they kept some credits :( but im doing them now and i got really good grades
Old 01-06-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink

is it true tho?