Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-22-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Red face Best Anti-Drug Ad?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1768217

That's my nomination. Post yours. Probably the funniest commercials ever.

Obviously, don't discuss drugs, politics, or anything else here or it will get locked.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1768217

That's my nomination. Post yours. Probably the funniest commercials ever.

Obviously, don't discuss drugs, politics, or anything else here or it will get locked.
i no you said not to but i guarentee you this gets locked under 2 pages
Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
i no you said not to but i guarentee you this gets locked under 2 pages
Meh, no great loss.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLDC...my anti drug

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Pretty damn funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhEJ8gm8aL4

Not a drug commercial, but close enough.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the one with the dog... or the one with the hot chica.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Moses you always have the best finds of funny stuff, but i have to say this wasnt that great.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a link, since I could get it to work when I tried posting it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...ese/thnemo.gif
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

you turkeys
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5I7KuZoYI
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
haha
that was one of the funniest movies

Old 08-23-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
Moses you always have the best finds of funny stuff, but i have to say this wasnt that great.
I find random things funny.

But, to make it up to you, do this to find a hilarious video.

Go to http://www.break.com
Search for 'hot tub'.
Watch the video with I think 3 girls and 1 guy sitting in a hot tub.

I would post the link but I'm at work so it's blocked.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not anti-drug, but anti-littering...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGb2MxDHn5Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I find random things funny.

But, to make it up to you, do this to find a hilarious video.

Go to http://www.break.com
Search for 'hot tub'.
Watch the video with I think 3 girls and 1 guy sitting in a hot tub.

I would post the link but I'm at work so it's blocked.
HOLY ****!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
not anti-drug, but anti-littering...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGb2MxDHn5Q

Haha...
This ones about Sexual Harrasment
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WzNReeapB4A

Old 08-23-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a great sexual harrasment:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQDXirFfio8
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The one with the dog always makes me want to smoke more.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

NFLDC and Football in general is my Anti Drug... if im focusing on them i have no time to do that ****

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bxAYHOWxGi8

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
NFLDC and Football in general is my Anti Drug... if im focusing on them i have no time to do that ****
hey man, don't knock it till you try it.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
hey man, don't knock it till you try it.
I never, ever do this but...

QFT

Ya dig?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote