Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default TV Help

Well, my brother ended up taking my TV to college while I was sleeping so I am left without a television :(. So I am of course gunna buy myself a new, one but have no clue what to buy. I then decided to ask my NFLDC buddies for some help! I don't wanna spend too much, at most $200, possibly $225. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't need a built in DVD player or anything like that.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Last edited by shavedaeyebrow2 : 08-23-2007 at 09:57 PM.
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a nice Magnavox at Circuit City for about 200. It is pretty nice, not HD, but whatev. It's not on their site or I'd give ya a link.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spend the $200 on getting to your brothers College to take your damn TV back.

Or get a few extra $$$.. This TV costs about $255 with shipping and everything (I assume) Philips 15 Inch LCD HDTV http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...6/product.html
Old 08-23-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Polaroid TVs with a built in DVD player are pretty cheap

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd rather get a big tv than a 15 inch TV. Even though the picture would be better, I want a big screen. 20" at least.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my 20inch widescreen flat screen that i got for 300, its now on sale for like 250 at best buy

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

i got a 20 inch flat screen RCA for $100 dollars at sam's club. i'd check on that if i were you.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
Well, my brother ended up taking my TV to college while I was sleeping so I am left without a television :(. So I am of course gunna buy myself a new, one but have no clue what to buy. I then decided to ask my NFLDC buddies for some help! I don't wanna spend too much, at most $200, possibly $225. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't need a built in DVD player or anything like that.
before i can make an informed decision on what TV you should get, i need more info on what happened to your old one.
was this legitimatly your TV bought with your money? or was it a situation where your parents bought the TV and it was just located in your room?

if it was bought with your old money, then tell your bro to get his TV stealing ass back there and give it back to you.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
before i can make an informed decision on what TV you should get, i need more info on what happened to your old one.
was this legitimatly your TV bought with your money? or was it a situation where your parents bought the TV and it was just located in your room?

if it was bought with your old money, then tell your bro to get his TV stealing ass back there and give it back to you.
Lol his bro would probably like come back wit his gang and beat him up