Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I was like 5'8 as a Freshman...like 150.

My 8th grade team had a 140 weight limit so, yeah that stunted my weight a bit...I'm up near 200 right now. Probably 195, havent been lifting much again...i lose it fast if, i dont keep it up.
I cant gain weight for crap. especially when im working out. Now that the seasons began, and i havent been lifting ive gained about 2 lbs though.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 156
Position: CB/F (Spread out FB/ Hback)
40: 4.77
Shuttle: 4.09 (Both timed by lazers)
Bench max: 235
Squat: 335
Vertical: 29
Class: 2009

Strengths: Coverage is lockdown. Tackling is solid. Vocal leader. Great acceleration. Physical at point of attack. Blocking is good. Works hard in the weight room. Determined and confident.

Weakness: Top end speed is low. Could be a workout warrior. Will drop passes. Will get tied up with blockers, has trouble getting off them. Needs to learn the playbook faster. Grades are suspect. Size might be an issue, has trouble gaining weight.
Add lingering injuries to weaknesses for me. I cant get rid of a sore quad. Have had it for about 2 months and its really affecting my running ability.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Height: 6'
Weight: 180 lbs.
Position: WR/Safety
Forty: Unknow, but faster then most
Bench max: 225
Squat: 325
Vertical: 30+
Shuttle: Unknow.

Strengths:
+ Agility, Could fake out Berry Sanders in his prime
+ Hands, Still waiting to drop his first ball
+ Tremendous work ethic.
+ Tremendous Ball-Hawk
+ Could also play RB/CB
+ Solid Tackler
+ Team leader
+ Solid Blocker

Weaknesses:
- Arm Tackler
- Not the world fastest man
- To cocky, Still don't think that's possible
- Some times doesn't give 110% without the ball in his hands
- Seems to never thinks he had enough touches
Old 08-24-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I was that big when i was a freshman...its not really that uncommon
i was 5 ft 100 pounds as a freshman... now im 5'10 140
Old 08-24-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one scout said to a gm about me:

"he's too good".
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a picture I took of myself the other day. I have to lay off of all the cupcakes to stay in shape.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Football

Class: 2011

Class: 2011
Wow, I didnt know you were that young. I dont even think I could handle the fantasy league at my age. + rep.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
What would it say?

Basketball

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 165 lbs.
Position: Small Forward / Shooting Guard

Strengths: Very Unselfish
Court Vision
Basketball IQ
Great Defender

Weakness: Strength
Off-Hand Usage

Breakdown: A Slashing Forward with good speed. Above Average Court Vision for a forward. Great passing ablity. Always puts his teammates before him. A very quiet person on and off the floor. Knows how to control his temper. A Great defender who can shut-down any player. OK jump shot, but needs a little more improvement.

Football

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 165 lbs.
Position: Free Safety / Cornerback
Forty: 4.55 - 4.65
Bench reps: 14.
Vertical: 38''
Shuttle: Unknow.
Class: 2010

Strengths: Tremendous work ethic. Quiet player, not sure if he can be a Vocal Leader in a defense. Great hands for a cornerback and safety. Decent speed for the position. Tremendous Ball-Hawk, who always seems to get to the ball qucikly.

Weaknesses: Hasn't played organized football for very long. Not really the ideal strenght at the position.
stunna? is that you?

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football

Height: 5'11" 1/2
Weight: 155
Class: Junior
Speed: 4.9
Bench Reps: 5
Vertical: 31"
Shuttle: no clue

Strengths: Will to win, game speed, zone coverage

Weakness: Experience (only one month of organized football, played at QB), experience at CB position, hip movement

Hockey:

Same as above for measurables

Strengths: skating, shooting, dangling, offensive ability, faceoffs, big body presence

Weaknesses: defensive assignments, laziness, checking and taking hits

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

How come noone knows their shuttle time? Im honestly not sure what a great time is. My strength coach told me I had a very good time, but Im sure he could have just been nice.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skinny white kid who isn't good enough to make high school teams.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Basketball
6'3
SF/PF/C
Vertical Jump: 37 inch

Strengths: Extremly versatile and will play SG and eevn bring up the ball in a pinch. Plays 110% everytime he is on the floor. Excellent rebounder. Fast for his size, extremly strong in the post. Fearless on the defensive end and takes an insane amount of charges(drew 5 in one game) Great midrange game and is great at finishing with contact inside. intensity

Weaknesses: Over intensity, can loose cool on the court and has been prone to technicals and flagrent fouls. Has straight line speed but is nto extremly fast laterally and has trouble sticking with faster wings. Only an adequate dribbler and needs to improve his left hand. Will give you one or two threes a game but needs to improve his outside shooting.

Football: Pre Cuncussions
6'3
220(lost wieght after i stoped playing)
FB/RB/T/G/DE/DT/LB
40: 4.8
Vert: 37 inch
Bench (we did 180): 21

Srengths: Runs with good power and finishes his runs, will light up defenders on blocks. Great hands out of the backfeild and that helps on defence. Good pass rusher and decent against the run. will bat down a lot of passes. Always around the ball. Absolutly lights offensive players up and causes a lot of injuries. great run blocker from gaurd and tackle positions. Plays angry.

Weaknesses: Is extremly prone to cunsussions. Will miss easy blocks attempting to light up defenders. Stamina is not where it should be. Is not a good pass blocker form the offensive line. His temper leads to a lot of penalties and dirty hits. Will miss tackles going for the big hit.

i had the 40 timed aswell... but you know now after a year of not training for it and football.. i couldnt do those again.. im 100% basketball

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
stunna? is that you?
No, he just ripping his sig, I PMed stunna and he said he didn't care.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have proof of my 4.66 forty against the wind if anyone wants to see it...

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
i have proof of my 4.66 forty against the wind if anyone wants to see it...
What are you wearing?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
What are you wearing?

nothing :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
nothing :)
Really ;)

All other members may want to leave this thread alone......

Can I see, Big boy?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

once dchess leaves, i know he's still peerin in here.. this is special for me.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
once dchess leaves, i know he's still peerin in here.. this is special for me.
Don't worry about Dchess, I have him handcuffed in my basement. For something I'll be doing later. So, is this your first time?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is going on in here? I came in for a little peak and got more than I bargained for...creepy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What is going on in here? I came in for a little peak and got more than I bargained for...creepy.
You wanna Join? Because I'm in to that....... ;)
Old 08-24-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
You wanna Join? Because I'm in to that....... ;)
Oh, I know you are...but, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Little on the tired side.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-24-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh, I know you are...but, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Little on the tired side.
Well, Come back when you can handle Big Daddy.......
Old 08-24-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I've never heard of a 13 year old running that fast. 13...that's like 8th grade...When I was in 8th grade I went to a speed camp at Penn St. most kids werent breaking 5.00. Kids dont understand how fast a 4.7 or so really is...If a kid is 13 and tells you they run 4.5 w/e obviously, it is a load...that kid probably has never run a 40 in their life or just likes to stretch the truth...a lot. We get a lot of that on here.

On a different note...I have a workout coming up...first since getting hurt. Nothing really big just gonna run through some drills w/ my former strength coach from my team. Should be fun.
I said in three years. But I'll probably run 4.6-4.75 then.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
I said in three years. But I'll probably run 4.6-4.75 then.
I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS