Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Height:6'0
Weight:145
Position: PG,SG,SF
Description: Good basketball body, can grab rim, great shooter, good passing and dribbling, good driver, okay on ball defence,good off ball defence and he is white

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wasn't talking about you specifically.
I didn't know so I assumed. My bad.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Football

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 188 lbs.
Position: WR/ Can also play QB/S
Forty: 4.6
Bench reps: Dont Know
Vertical: Dont Know
Shuttle: Dont Know
Class: 2011

Strengths: Uses frame well shields the defender from the ball. Great jump ball 50/50 skills. Physical WR who loves to stiff arm. Nicknamed "shake 'n' bake for being a dangerous threat YAC.

Weaknesses: Doesnt have top end speed. Caries the ball unsecurley when in open field which causes fumbles.

Hockey

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 188 lbs.
Position: Def
Forty: 4.6
Bench reps: Dont Know
Vertical: Dont Know
Shuttle: Dont Know

Strengths: Strong knowledge and decision maker. Physical player who loves to take the body. Former forward who posses solid offensive skills. Pins players on boards often and in control. Great hips.

Weaknesses: Can be too aggressive and will get beat lunging at players. Pinches everytime he gets the puck and a little space which can lead to a odd break going the otherway. In the offensive zones plays to shallow and allows opposition to get behind him.

I hope thats the year u graduate college because those would be insane numbers for a 14 year old

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow i didnt even see the one where it said (in 3 years) 6'8 290 with 4.5 speed.....i believe most of the stuff like heights and weights....but some of these 40's are crazy

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kids dont realize that anything under a 4.8 for like highschoolers is pretty good (unless you're bound for D1)... i doubt 13 year olds are breaking 5...
Old 08-24-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags#7 View Post
wow i didnt even see the one where it said (in 3 years) 6'8 290 with 4.5 speed.....i believe most of the stuff like heights and weights....but some of these 40's are crazy
I changed it from 4.5 to 4.6-4.75.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
kids dont realize that anything under a 4.8 for like highschoolers is pretty good (unless you're bound for D1)... i doubt 13 year olds are breaking 5...
I know a 12 year old who's 5'7 150 lbs runs a 4.6. He's a D-1 prospect already.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Blasphemy! Cody Paul has to be at least a 4.4! ;)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Isn't 150 pretty fat for a 12 year old who's 5'7? Unless the kid is BUILT.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh this will be fantastic.
Back when I was 17... i actually played sports.

Height: 5'2ish.
Weight: 110
Position: Doubles Tennis (yeah for non-contact sports!)
Class: 1998

Strengths: Explosive power for size, gets good top spin, lots of spin in serves, top notch reaction times, knack for net play. Good initial hip movement into creating solid contact with the ball. Sore loser.

Weaknesses: Asian (tennis is for white people... racists), Short, average first serve, bad angle of attack, lacks expert control. Not an easy partner to play with...

and 10 years later, it's exactly the same. i still play tennis. i did manage to play DII tennis in college. i'm a little slower, have better control. the amazing thing is that in reality, metrics don't work for alot of sports. they really don't. the natural instinct of a competitor is better than their 40 time or their experience sometimes. there's only two real metrics in tennis anyway. racket power and footspeed. and footspeed is only a measure of agility/reaction.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:05 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah its why you cant even look in threads like these. You know theres going to be a ton of kids thinking they COULD run 4.6's. When in real life they have NO idea how to even run one. Yes kids, there is technique to it.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I hope thats the year u graduate college because those would be insane numbers for a 14 year old
2011-2012 would be my college graduating year, I just finished High School so I am by no means 14.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 208 lbs
Pos: FB, LB, DT.
40 time: 5.3-ish
Don't know how many reps, so will go with max.
Bench: 315 lbs
Squat: 545 lbs
Shuttle: 5.5-ish
FB Strengths: Quick burst, good ball carrier with great hands. Great lead blocker. Good vision, nasty demeanor, tries to hurt anyone in his path. Surprising agility and flexibility. Smart player. Afraid to do nothing.
FB Weaknesses: Could use more experience at the position, pass blocking could be improved. Not fast at all, no second gear.

LB Strengths: Intense player, avoids/breaks blockers and negotiates trash well. Always around the action, good form tackler, fundamentals are solid. Vocal leader of defense. Run-stuffer, clogs up the gaps well and reads plays well. Will get some QB pressures and sacks, but is most productive against the run.
LB Weaknesses: Poor in pass coverage, can get beaten by the faster TEs and RBs, don't ever try to match him up against any WR. Also slow for the position. New at the postion, and therefore raw.

DT Strengths: Quick with adequate speed. Good arsenal of moves. Great at reaching the QB and causing pressure. Knows the position well and has lots of experience. Smart player who can set up O-linemen. Great jab and nasty demeanor. Never gives up on the play. Plays bigger than his size would indicate.

DT Weaknesses: Undersized and is ineffective against the double team. Endurance concerns would be a major problem, would need to be rotated in and out.

Baseball:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 208 lbs
Position: Catcher

Strengths: Feilds the position well, rarely a passed ball. Fantastic in tagout situations, blocks plate well, and doesn't let man get home. (If he has the ball, the runner is as good as out) Good leader and handles pitchers well. Knows how to negotiate a batter and sets him up well. Sufficient throwing accuracy and velocity. Good eye for the ball while batting, always has a high on base percentage. Has adequate power, and places ball well. Intense and emotional.

Weaknesses: Not good at throwing out potential base stealers, could use a quicker jump out of the catchers box. Not much versatility, either play catcher or third. Slow, unlikely to ever get an infeild single. Not a major home-run threat, but is known to get a few.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Isn't 150 pretty fat for a 12 year old who's 5'7? Unless the kid is BUILT.
Definitely not, that is probably about normal, even on the light side I would say. I'm 5'8" and 208, I do have plenty of muscle, but there is fat there as well. Honestly though, I wouldn't say I'm fat, I would say I have the physique of an un-jacked body builder.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Definitely not, that is probably about normal, even on the light side I would say. I'm 5'8" and 208, I do have plenty of muscle, but there is fat there as well. Honestly though, I wouldn't say I'm fat, I would say I have the physique of an un-jacked body builder.
208 for a 5-8" guy is pretty overweight.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, I'm 6-0 200 and I'm fat.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
208 for a 5-8" guy is pretty overweight.
Its right between Kevin James and Louie Anderson lol.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Seriously, I'm 6-0 200 and I'm fat.
I remember you were up around 220 earlier, props for dropping that weight.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Its fat for a 12 year old. 12 year olds havent started lfiting yet. At 16 Im 5'8 155 and I wouldnt consider myself small, thats only because I have muscle on me though.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=HoopsDemon12;575587

Football: Pre Cuncussions
6'3
220(lost wieght after i stoped playing)
FB/RB/T/G/DE/DT/LB
40: 4.8
Vert: 37 inch
Bench (we did 180): 21

Srengths: Runs with good power and finishes his runs, will light up defenders on blocks. Great hands out of the backfeild and that helps on defence. Good pass rusher and decent against the run. will bat down a lot of passes. Always around the ball. Absolutly lights offensive players up and causes a lot of injuries. great run blocker from gaurd and tackle positions. Plays angry.

Weaknesses: Is extremly prone to cunsussions. Will miss easy blocks attempting to light up defenders. Stamina is not where it should be. Is not a good pass blocker form the offensive line. His temper leads to a lot of penalties and dirty hits. Will miss tackles going for the big hit.

i had the 40 timed aswell... but you know now after a year of not training for it and football.. i couldnt do those again.. im 100% basketball[/QUOTE]

Wow I think I will have to call BS on this report. This is probaly when your a junior or sophmore in HS.

If you stopped playing football due to concussions then if I was a coach I would camp outside your house and everytime you stepped outside I would beg for you back. If you still play you should be getting some solid D1 intrest if your coach helped get the word out.

There is no way you can bench 180 21 times(this is means your probaly top 3 strongest on team at least) and jump 37 inches(average for someone your age is about 24-28). Size and weight are believable and 40 are possibilities.

BS or you won the gene lottery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed, 37 inches is insane.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I remember you were up around 220 earlier, props for dropping that weight.
I was actually up to 240 at one point after I broke my leg. But thanks. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love how kids who are 2011, are saying how they run 4.6's and squatting 400+lbs..

its so redicilous
Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
Wow I think I will have to call BS on this report. This is probaly when your a junior or sophmore in HS.

If you stopped playing football due to concussions then if I was a coach I would camp outside your house and everytime you stepped outside I would beg for you back. If you still play you should be getting some solid D1 intrest if your coach helped get the word out.

There is no way you can bench 180 21 times(this is means your probaly top 3 strongest on team at least) and jump 37 inches(average for someone your age is about 24-28). Size and weight are believable and 40 are possibilities.

Its not THAT far fecthed. verts really the only thing crazy looking.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post

ummm it was grade 11... i had 13 cuncussions in that year... my doctor basically told me to stay away form any contact sports if i dont wanna become a vegatable by the time im 20.. and i had a lot of CIS interst... im canadian... i have the the second highest vert in saskatoon among basketball players... have offers from a couple colleges.. and i worked out every day from grade 8 till 11... i was the strongest on my team...

i dont know why no matter who i tell that vert to.. they dont beleive me... i had a 31 in grade for christ sakes... i was fat till gradde 8 then i discoverd i could jump... my mom was the top female athlete in all of scottland at 18.. with a 35 inch vert for a girl! and my dad had a 30... im just lucky i can jump

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote