Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Eh I doubt it and I doubt he would want to. Coach K told the media that he was sent home due to injury problems, but Gil said he was 100% healthy and they just cut him but wanted to look like the good guys and couldn't cut him straight up and had to make excuses, that's why Gil had a grudge against the team US assistants and said he would drop like 100 or something if he played Duke.
thats messed up. Gil probably will drop 60 on the blazers this year. him with motivation is just scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USA is raping Brazil. Kobe has completely shut down barbosa.

Where's everyone that's been saying that kobe is nothing but a ball hog?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

84-47.......
Old 08-26-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is not even fun to watch...........96-49
Old 08-28-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get to see the USA vs. Mexico match up, anyone have a breakdown? I don't like how they only won by 27 points and allowed mexico to get to 100 points. this seems like a bad sign of things to come.

Last edited by soybean : 08-28-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Walton on commentary makes it worth watching. Oh my god I love Bill Walton.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They look like they are actually taking competing against the world seriously and I am going to be disappointed if they come back with anything other than gold.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I didn't get to see the USA vs. Mexico match up, anyone have a breakdown? I don't like how they only won by 27 points and allowed mexico to get to 100 points. this seems like a bad sign of things to come.
See my comment from a week ago when I said a team like Mexico when on because of their style of play can beat USA if they are hot, and Mexico wasn't hot yesterday and the score doesn't really dictate how close it was. First off Mexico is not a good team, although now under Nolan Richardson they have improved by leaps and bounds. They however will not, should not, and aren't expected to finish in the top 5 in this tourny, but still throughout the game Mexico pulled it to around 10 points until the late stages of the game in which US ran away with it, but still Mexico scoring 100 is telling and Argentina who has been plowing through teams just as impressive as America despite missing most of it's stars has a shot against the U.S. What I saw last night was the same defense of old, allowing easy perimeter shots to guys who can make them, and even more telling Mexico not backing down and attacking the united states at the hoop and converting. While the one on one perimeter defense has been excellent, the rotation, help D, and interior D have been poor which is rather surprising. I'd actually like to see more Dwight Howard and Tyson Chandler lineups or Amare and Chandler lineups. Dwight Howard has been a manbeast but has stones as hands, worse hands than Clarence Moore. Amare has been assertive on offense, but needs to put more focus on defense and rebounding, his scoring isn't needed as much as his defense is. Chandler is doing what he is here for rebound, block shots, put backs. Had Mexico made it's shot like Italy, Spain, Argentina, Greece, etc.. are capable of this would have been an interesting game. With that said their depth and leadership of Kidd and Kobe were impressive and I am still expecting them to go undefeated, so it will be interesting to watch tonight's game against Puerto Rico. PR has always posed trouble for the US and routed Brazil yesterday, but the entire tournament they have been poor. I fully expect Arroyo and JJ Barrea to light them up but US should still win. It will be the supporting guys like Ayuso and Carmelo Lee who will determine how close they can get it, also if PJ Ramos is able to score in double figures in the paint we got issues.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant stop laughing when i watch these games
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:42 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i cant stop laughing when i watch these games
Argentina has been just as impressive so be careful, which is even more telling for next year as Argentina doesn't even have Manu, Fabreeze, or Nocioni.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Bill Walton on commentary makes it worth watching. Oh my god I love Bill Walton.
Did you hear when he was talking about how someones dog died? He is ridiculous

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Ricky Rubio playing in this thing? anyone know?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Ricky Rubio playing in this thing? anyone know?
He's from Spain Bro.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
He's from Spain Bro.
and they arent in the tourny? sorry i just knew canada and the U.S were in it.. i havnt been able to get any of the pod casts or games on tv so im kinda in teh dark

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im glad lebrons playing in this, gives him a good oppurtunity to work on his 3 pt/jump shot, and so far his three has been going down alot more than it usually is. he looks real good
Old 08-29-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Argentina has been just as impressive so be careful, which is even more telling for next year as Argentina doesn't even have Manu, Fabreeze, or Nocioni.
According to the announcers last night.. Nocioni, Manu and Oberto are all playing.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

bron bron hasnt missed a shot yet
Old 08-29-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

anybody watching lebron rape urgay
Old 08-29-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
haha i just came in here to say that. 100 percent fg%! 24 points in 11 minutes.

damnnnn.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It IS Uruguay

Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
It IS Uruguay
way not to get a joke, YOU'REGAY, urgay, uruguay, its a play on words
Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
big time anal rappage

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

the US needs to be able to defend against the three. I saw too many wide open looks, if or when they face a team that likes to shoot, they're screwwwwed.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
the US needs to be able to defend against the three. I saw too many wide open looks, if or when they face a team that likes to shoot, they're screwwwwed.
Eh. I wouldnt be too worried. Those open shots mostly came in the second half when the US was winning convincingly in their games. WHen it was time to step up their D tho, they did it. This team looks unstoppable. But, Argentina will be the measuring stick on how good US really is.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
way not to get a joke, YOU'REGAY, urgay, uruguay, its a play on words
No I mean It's URUGUAY.. I got the joke. I'm saying It's URUGUAY, we're supposed to rape them.