Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who else is sick of....

...hearing Hey There Delilah...

I mean its not a horrible song, kinda catchy, but they play it like 10 times a day on all the rock radio stations.. I live in Jersey so when i'm not listening to my ipod on the itrip i switch to K-Rock 92.3 and almost every time im listening to that station i hear it... they radio stations are killing that song and im so sick of hearing it!

that is all
Old 08-27-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never heard of the song so I gather I'm not sick of hearing it.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes and I'm also sick of Michael Vick coverage.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I've never heard of the song so I gather I'm not sick of hearing it.....
by the plain white t's...

wow maybe its only really by me... where are yoiu from
Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post

wow maybe its only really by me... where are yoiu from
I don't listen to MTV or radio but it's an okay song. Not groundbreaking but after 10 times I'd imagine I'd get tired of it.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I don't listen to MTV or radio but it's an okay song. Not groundbreaking but after 10 times I'd imagine I'd get tired of it.
i wish i only heard it 10 times...
Old 08-27-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's essentially like the male Norah Jones. Boring ass song.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I hear that, cant wait for this to calm down.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

wow maybe its only really by me... where are you from
Maryland, but for the record I don't listen to crap music and if a song comes on that I don't like I either change the station or turn off the radio as opposed to subjecting myself to the torture of listening to a song I hate then making a thread bitching and whining about said song like a school girl which in fact actually will bring more people to listen to this supposed abomination of a song and thus make them whine and cry in this same lame thread.

But hey thats just me........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
I hear that, cant wait for this to calm down.
Only to pick right back up again as it draws closer to his sentencing date....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-27-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Maryland, but for the record I don't listen to crap music and if a song comes on that I don't like I either change the station or turn off the radio as opposed to subjecting myself to the torture of listening to a song I hate then making a thread bitching and whining about said song like a school girl which in fact actually will bring more people to listen to this supposed abomination of a song and thus make them whine and cry in this same lame thread.

But hey thats just me........
bitching and whining? i said i was sick of the song... i wouldnt necessarily call that bitching... but hey thats just me..........
Old 08-27-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Im sick of the media.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...hearing Hey There Delilah...

I mean its not a horrible song, kinda catchy, but they play it like 10 times a day on all the rock radio stations.. I live in Jersey so when i'm not listening to my ipod on the itrip i switch to K-Rock 92.3 and almost every time im listening to that station i hear it... they radio stations are killing that song and im so sick of hearing it!

that is all
actually yes... i liked it when i first heard it, but now every time it comes on i have to change the station. They play it a lot over here as well.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sick of...
Hey there delilah
the media/vick
having to hear nickelback every 5 seconds on my local stations, especilly rockstar.
there a good band, but not when theyre over played

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That song does suck...

I hate that mama song....it's always on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The media sickens me in general.

And yes, Hey There Delilah can be annoying. Any song that plays 10 times a day on a pop station is usually annoying.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That song makes me want to hug a teddy bear.

It's done its time, I could live with never hearing it again.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im kinda sick of the bigdawg/bucknaked combo
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uTJGWYk4Kyo
The truly most annoying thing ever
thank god it never really caught on

Oh and this
a bit reminiscent of my chemical romance (another anoying piece of poo)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ki2M3-2W-cQ

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 08-27-2007 at 11:52 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
I'm feeling some envy coming from your direction.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uTJGWYk4Kyo
The truly most annoying thing ever
thank god it never really caught on

Oh and this
a bit reminiscent of my chemical romance (another anoying piece of poo)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ki2M3-2W-cQ
I've never seen the first one...Elisha Cuthbert is in that 2nd one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I'm feeling some envy coming from your direction.
the thought of that probaly gets you off doesnt it
Old 08-28-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ahhh jealousy rearing its ugly head.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-28-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Ahhh jealousy rearing its ugly head.....
Quote:
the thought of that probaly gets you off doesnt it
Old 08-28-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You make fun yet you have your boy toy terribletowe? Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: