Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-31-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88 View Post
Ainge's broken pinky will not be a factor.
You're right...he's so vastly overrated it doesn't matter, Cal will win.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're pretty even, and both programs lost a bit of talent last year. And Eric Berry is listed as the 3rd CB on the depth chart.

I have Tennessee winning, homerism aside. I like Tennessee's front 7 more than California's, and I like Tennessee's offensive line a little bit more, though Cal has a stud at center. Desean Jackson will have a big play, and I don't think that's questionable. But, I like the TN RB's against the Cal defense more than the Cal RB's against the TN defense. TN just manhandled Cal with their physicality. Longshore was scrambling or dodging TN linemen for most of the game, and Lynch nor Forsett couldn't run well either. If TN gets momentum, despite being away from Knoxville, it could mean trouble for Cal. I think it will be a great game though. Having a party just for it.

24-19, Tennessee over California.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
They're pretty even, and both programs lost a bit of talent last year. And Eric Berry is listed as the 3rd CB on the depth chart.

I have Tennessee winning, homerism aside. I like Tennessee's front 7 more than California's, and I like Tennessee's offensive line a little bit more, though Cal has a stud at center. Desean Jackson will have a big play, and I don't think that's questionable. But, I like the TN RB's against the Cal defense more than the Cal RB's against the TN defense. TN just manhandled Cal with their physicality. Longshore was scrambling or dodging TN linemen for most of the game, and Lynch nor Forsett couldn't run well either. If TN gets momentum, despite being away from Knoxville, it could mean trouble for Cal. I think it will be a great game though. Having a party just for it.

24-19, Tennessee over California.
Lynch ran well.12 carries for 74 yards and 6.2 y/c isnt bad.Forsett didnt do anything though.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Tennessee in a close game.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Tennessee stomps them again so i can continue to use the "pac10 is horrible and can't beat any out of conference opponents" arguement
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energizerbunny View Post
I hope Tennessee stomps them again so i can continue to use the "pac10 is horrible and can't beat any out of conference opponents" arguement
but what are you gonna do when wazzu beats wisconsin?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
paladin
Rookie

paladin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Longshore to Jackson. Game breaker.

Just catch the ball...
paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
but what are you gonna do when wazzu beats wisconsin?
They won't, so that takes care of that. Lots of Pac-10/Big 10 matchups this year actually. Wazzu/Wisconsin, Ohio State/Washington, Michigan/Oregon, Michigan/USC in the NC game ;) Just kidding, don't flame me.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
They won't, so that takes care of that. Lots of Pac-10/Big 10 matchups this year actually. Wazzu/Wisconsin, Ohio State/Washington, Michigan/Oregon, Michigan/USC in the NC game ;) Just kidding, don't flame me.
just worry about app state for now... muhahaha.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
just worry about app state for now... muhahaha.
Dude, I am. What the **** is going on here?
Old 09-01-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

just move to california, we (the pac-10) will accept you with open arms.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Dude, I am. What the **** is going on here?
Michigans secondary looks like crap from what Ive seen.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyway, back to the pending game.

Golden Bears drink glasses with their pinky extended...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Real men don't use their pinkies

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can u believe this guy?
desean jackson punt return for a TD!!!!!!!!!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The people with Toilet Paper living in the trees kill me. Only in California.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
can u believe this guy?
desean jackson punt return for a TD!!!!!!!!!
That surprises you?

He's so fast.....HE'S EVEN FASTER THAN SEC SPEED! :0
Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

DeSean Jackson is special. Such a dynamic player, quick, fast and with terrific hands and toughness. Such a fluid and terrific talent. As of now he is easily the # 1 WR on the board. Come May if he declares he's looking at a lottery pick.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
I got Cal. Last year Longshore was a first year starter, and you could tell in that game that he was lost. This year's gonna be real different. DeSean gonna burn these guys for 100+ recieving and a PR TD.
Called that PR!
Old 09-01-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No, only in Northern Cal.
I cant imagine a hippie in a tree in south central.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
DeSean Jackson is special. Such a dynamic player, quick, fast and with terrific hands and toughness. Such a fluid and terrific talent. As of now he is easily the # 1 WR on the board. Come May if he declares he's looking at a lottery pick.
I was unaware the NFL had a Lottery.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
The people with Toilet Paper living in the trees kill me. Only in California.
I know, you'd think all that time would be much better used planting as many new trees as they wanted if that's what they really care about. The irony of doing doing all that to "protect the trees" while at the same time making sure you've got plenty of TP is classic.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Whoops too used to the NBA Draft. Still Lottery applies. Top 10 easily. Probably closer to To 5. IF Ted Ginn can get drafted 9th overall, DeSean Jackson is easily worth Top 5.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this game has all the makings to be a classic
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
He's not easily the #1. He needs to find some cheeseburgers and down those suckers before he becomes "easily" the first WR.