Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-21-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Anyone think it's Adam's blood?
I think it's doubtful. They made a huge point of showing Bob extract one pint of blood from Claire which is exactly what was hooked up to Mr. Bennett. Also I believe he's in a Company facility because most morgues don't hook up blood to corpses that suffrered obvious killing blows to the face and brain.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I want to know is why they, or whoever is bringing bennett back. If its adam, its to take down the company, but if it was Bob, why would he do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
What I want to know is why they, or whoever is bringing bennett back. If its adam, its to take down the company, but if it was Bob, why would he do that?
So he could work for the company again. Sheesh.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's obvious that he was one of the Company's top operatives so it's probably done in order to get him to rejoin the Company. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Mr. Bennett is one of the only ones who knows how to stop Adam.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I must have missed something. I changed channels after Claire and West flew away and it went to commercial. What happened?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
****, I must have missed something. I changed channels after Claire and West flew away and it went to commercial. What happened?
You can watch the episode at nbc.com to find out
Old 11-21-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
It's obvious that he was one of the Company's top operatives so it's probably done in order to get him to rejoin the Company. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Mr. Bennett is one of the only ones who knows how to stop Adam.
thats a very good point..... the trouble im having with this show is who is the real bad guy?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote by Tim Kring on this season of Heroes

The creator of hit TV show Heroes has issued a humbled apology to U.S. fans for a disappointing start to the second season. The superhero show, starring Hayden Panettiere and Masi Oka, was the top-rated new drama in the U.S. last year. But audience figures have taken a dip - with one recent episode placed 30th in the overall ratings. And creator Tim Kring admits his choice of storylines were a mistake. He tells magazine Entertainment Weekly, "We assumed the audience wanted season one - a build up of intrigue about these characters and the discovery of their powers. They wanted adrenaline. We made a mistake - we took too long to get to the big-picture story." Referring to the recent romantic plotlines, he adds, "In retrospect, I don't think romance is a natural fit for us."
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. confused as hell about the virus ****

2. maya is hot as hell
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
1. confused as hell about the virus ****

2. maya is hot as hell
haha yeah she is.
Adam...I was hoping he was good. I also hope that Silar turns good, which is what the commercial indicated, but previews can be misleading *aka Chuck, I thought Bryce was going to kill him*. Peter is just confused, once he figures out that Adam is doing the wrong thing, he will dominate him. And I think they need to get rid of the whole storyline in NO, pretty pointless IMO unless they actually do something with it.

And when they said finale, does that mean it will come back in the new year like last year?

Quote:
Old 11-26-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dang one could have a 5-some with all the babes on this show..

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha yeah she is.
Adam...I was hoping he was good. I also hope that Silar turns good, which is what the commercial indicated, but previews can be misleading *aka Chuck, I thought Bryce was going to kill him*. Peter is just confused, once he figures out that Adam is doing the wrong thing, he will dominate him. And I think they need to get rid of the whole storyline in NO, pretty pointless IMO unless they actually do something with it.

And when they said finale, does that mean it will come back in the new year like last year?
well this seasonw as shortened by the writers strike, so as logn as that last, which could be some time, ill have to say no
Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
haha yeah she is.

No. it's not coming back because of the writers strike. It'll probably be at least 4-5 months before we see new episodes and that is if the strike were to end shortly
Old 11-26-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
No. it's not coming back because of the writers strike. It'll probably be at least 4-5 months before we see new episodes and that is if the strike were to end shortly
beat you to it **** douche *** ***** poop *****
Old 11-26-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
beat you to it **** douche *** ***** poop *****
yeah but I explained it better because you're an illiterate hill folk from West Virginia
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

This episode was really boring, i really do hate the entire New Orleans part of the show, and i hope they all just go away... although i enjoy hiros whole bit, i think his character is too much in the spotlight. Peter is no longer the main character and that annoys me, plus if you got girls like hayden they shouldnt be crying all the time that kidna defeats the purpose..

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:
NOooOOoooOOoooOOoooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OOooooOoooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Old 11-26-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
This episode was really boring, i really do hate the entire New Orleans part of the show, and i hope they all just go away... although i enjoy hiros whole bit, i think his character is too much in the spotlight. Peter is no longer the main character and that annoys me, plus if you got girls like hayden they shouldnt be crying all the time that kidna defeats the purpose..
I kinda like it when they cry
Old 11-26-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Claire and Elle should solve their problems with a bikini wrestling match in baby oil...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
yeah but I explained it better because you're an illiterate hill folk from West Virginia
not really ***
Old 11-26-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
I kinda like it when they cry
i like it when they bleed....
Old 11-26-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Claire and Elle should solve their problems with a bikini wrestling match in baby oil...
at my house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could've sworn that they said it was the series finale.

but it's coming back in January. This is great news!

BTW, how do you kill Siler? Does the one bullet through the head still apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can just kill him like any human. He is not like claire or adam.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote