Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

bump for tonight episode tough i may miss it and watch it tomorrow i love new york 2 is coming on tonight
Old 10-08-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
My guess is that this killer is Takeo Kensei. I mean the guy has the invulnerability powers. He easily could have survived the fall from the top of the building and ran off.
Bump. Anyone else care to agree with this theory?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It makes sense I guess, maybe Hiro has to bring him to the future to save him or something like that. I never try to second guess Heroes, I'm always wrong.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think so. Kensei could have survived but old age probably would kill him. I think it was a guy we may have seen possibly once but most likely never.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I don't think so. Kensei could have survived but old age probably would kill him. I think it was a guy we may have seen possibly once but most likely never.
I'm sorry I should have shared with everyone that I have read spoilers saying a certain hero from the past is immortal
Old 10-08-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For future reference, do not post spoilers on this thread. Kind of unfair to the rest of us.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'm sorry I should have shared with everyone that I have read spoilers saying a certain hero from the past is immortal
why would you read spoilers?????
Old 10-08-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
why would you read spoilers?????
I read it back in June because I was jonesin for heroes news
Old 10-08-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you're into a show, it can get difficult to not read. They cliffhang these episodes so well, those who are addicted need their "fix" ahead of time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-08-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

And you know what? Most of these "spoilers" have little or no accuracy. It could easily be a spoof.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
When you're into a show, it can get difficult to not read. They cliffhang these episodes so well, those who are addicted need their "fix" ahead of time.
well said...but I agree, let's try not posting any spoilers in here because not all of us want to know them

I wonder when we will get to see Kristen Bell...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I wonder when we will get to see Kristen Bell...
I know when :)
Old 10-08-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Anyone think that Sylar, after his near death experience, realizes the error of his ways and actually becomes a hero this season?
Old 10-08-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know when :)
damn you spoilers!!!! haha

unless it's tonight, I don't wanna know

I am really just looking forward to more Peter badassness and Claire hotness
Old 10-08-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Anyone think that Sylar, after his near death experience, realizes the error of his ways and actually becomes a hero this season?
hmm I don't know...I can see him turning around somewhat, but like 1/2 way or 3/4 of the way through the season he turns bad again or we find out he was bad the whole time
Old 10-08-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think you can post spoilers, but you have to blank them out. Use white font and call it a spoiler alert. That way, it's people's choice.

I don't think posting when new actors/actresses are added to the cast is really a spoiler. If the chick is hot, I want to know when she'll be on!

Old 10-08-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think Sylar's role as the major villain is now over, but I believe he'll stay on the fringe. I don't think he's going to change completely to the good, but he'll do what he can to survive and to get what he wants (more power). I don't think he's strong enough to take on some of these super evil people (like the real Boogeyman).

Old 10-08-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the killer has to be one of the nine heroes from the generation that Peter's parents were a part of.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still wasn't there a story where kensei died or something? Why would Kensei want to kill people anyway? Maybe it's the boogeyman, all in one. He seems to know where everyone is anyway right?

Old 10-08-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool opening for tonights episodes
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

The kid is still a creep-o. Plus i Should be having sex with Hayden

Old 10-08-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who wants to find that punk and kill him for kissing my women?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:08 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Just watched tonights episode here are my theories

Takeo Senzei is the killer who is killing the original 9. I believe he is immortal. Hiro stays back in Japan because he's in love with the princess. She falls in love with Hiro and Senzei becomes bitter and angry. Fast forward 400 years, he's still young and he is part of the original 9(that is why Hiro's dad always told him stories of the legendary Takeo Senzei and why Linderman had his sword). He goes into hiding only to come back when he realizes the man who stole his princess is the son of his partner so he starts killing them.

That is my theory for that part of the story. As for the Nightmare man or who kills HRG(I don't think it's the geeky kid. I think he and Claire find HRG dead and he comforts her. i also don't know if it would be Senzei)? I have no idea
Old 10-09-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Man I really want to know what's in that box that Peter has
Old 10-09-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

so far this has been a great season. it has got so much stuff in it i cant stop watching. and i wonder why HRG wanted claire's boyfriend. plus how dare he make out with her.

plus i think maya kills people when she is afraid. and alejandro has the power to heal dead people i think.

also my friend just mentioned somethng to you think takeo kensi and claire are related. they do have the same ability

Last edited by alca1992 : 10-09-2007 at 07:58 AM.
alca1992 is offline   Reply With Quote