Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's Adam???

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Who's Adam???
adam might be kensei

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleortonfan View Post
She has broader shoulders than Pat Benetar. That statement is basically saying your into trannys with blond weaves.
wow I would watch my back for DG and pretty much everyone else in this thread...just a warning
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so mad. Rumors are floating about that a potential writers' strike might force the season to end with the December 3rd episode.

Also the Heroes Origins side project has been shelved

Last edited by SuperKevin : 11-05-2007 at 12:49 AM.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm so mad. Rumors are floating about that a potential writers' strike might force the season to end with the December 3rd episode.

Also the Heroes Origins side project has been shelved
that would be after this five part future bit? damn them to hell

The way it is

Old 11-05-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when does the strike start
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
when does the strike start
It's supposedly already starting
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Pasdar has his own youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...shotwon&page=1

Some are real funny and actually show how close the cast is. Pretty cool, and Kensei is hilarious.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

writer's strike? wow thats interesting

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn really good episode tonight...things are really starting to get interesting

wow, Adam Monroe, wow...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW, nice call on the Adam/Kensei thing guys. Great episode.

Who's gonna come with me and kill West? This kissing needs to stop!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
WOW, nice call on the Adam/Kensei thing guys. Great episode.

Who's gonna come with me and kill West? This kissing needs to stop!
plus he's possibly top 5 most annoying person I've ever seen...he's an overall d-bag

I can't wait to see the Hiro-Adam reunion...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ali Larter is so fricking hot its ridiculous. But I wish Peter would get ahold of his damn abilities and get his **** together damnit. And yea, the Claire/West thing is getting old.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

yeah finally some action. I wish that kensei wasnt adam, but it all fit. I just wish that he was more powerful than just immortalishy. Maybe he has more powers that we just dont know.

The way it is

Old 11-05-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

anyone else getting the feeling that since West keeps wanting to "show off" his powers that he will eventually turn bad/evil...I think it's been mentioned before but with each episode I get that feeling more and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
yeah finally some action. I wish that kensei wasnt adam, but it all fit. I just wish that he was more powerful than just immortalishy. Maybe he has more powers that we just dont know.
I think he might have powers like Peter, he just didn't know bout them back when he was with Hiro...like when Bob was explaining how he wanted to "play god"
Old 11-05-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
anyone else getting the feeling that since West keeps wanting to "show off" his powers that he will eventually turn bad/evil...I think it's been mentioned before but with each episode I get that feeling more and more

I think he might have powers like Peter, he just didn't know bout them back when he was with Hiro...like when Bob was explaining how he wanted to "play god"
yeah the west thing is kinda.. old... but i can see how he'll go bad..

i kinda hope the claires dad dies.. his story was always kinda the focus, but kinda uninteresting.. plus the whole thing with the cop is kinda dull too im glad he doesnt get so much time anymore...

I was thinking peter would kill someone important and wouldnt know it, but he has his memory back? i guess thats not gonna happen..

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
yeah the west thing is kinda.. old... but i can see how he'll go bad..

i kinda hope the claires dad dies.. his story was always kinda the focus, but kinda uninteresting.. plus the whole thing with the cop is kinda dull too im glad he doesnt get so much time anymore...

I was thinking peter would kill someone important and wouldnt know it, but he has his memory back? i guess thats not gonna happen..
yea but looking at the preview for next week it's pretty obvious that he helps Adam escape and when Adam said at the end "don't you remember, we're going to change the world."

I'm excited for next week tho to explain most of the questions between season 1 and 2
Old 11-05-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suresh is gonna shoot Noah, no chance that doesn't happen IMO.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Suresh is gonna shoot Noah, no chance that doesn't happen IMO.
Idk...I think that's what they want you to think, but I just have a feeling like maybe someone shoots Noah (West?) and then Suresh shoots West? Just throwing it out there
Old 11-05-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so my take on Adam/Kensei:
-has survived through the years (obviously). I think his powers have grown/evolved from just being able to heal himself to being able to do other things like oh say turn a tsunami into a snow storm in Miami (news paper).

My take on the virus:
-One of 2 things; Maya got out of control, or its the strain of the virus. Im leaning torwards the new strain because there are symptoms to it rather than instant death. So that leaves a question: what happens to maya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

im guessing that kensei did not turn the tsunami into snow, rather probably mrs. petrelli or some other member of the old class who has ice powers.

The way it is

Old 11-05-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
im guessing that kensei did not turn the tsunami into snow, rather probably mrs. petrelli or some other member of the old class who has ice powers.
Didnt they say that he did it though?
And I am thinking that Mrs.Petrelli has some sort of mind power. How else would Peter have remembered all that stuff about her?

Quote:
Old 11-05-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Didnt they say that he did it though?
And I am thinking that Mrs.Petrelli has some sort of mind power. How else would Peter have remembered all that stuff about her?
i thought they just said that it was his idea, that he was the mastermind behind things

The way it is

Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Adam has the persuasion power too and made Peter turn the Tsunami into a blizzard.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Maybe Adam has the persuasion power too and made Peter turn the Tsunami into a blizzard.
are you shi tting me?

Quote: