Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else remember Modgate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Anyone else remember Modgate?
That was awesome.....I got so pissed.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha. And then you withdrew from the running. And then were picked anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's time to clean house on the mods and admins again . . . we ought to have a true election.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think it's time to clean house on the mods and admins again . . . we ought to have a true election.
Yeah, and I would ban u.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Yeah, and I would ban u.
Good, it would give me a reason to leave.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Good, it would give me a reason to leave.
I would never ban u Xio, I'd ban all Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots fans, with the exception of P-L, he is a Lions fan at heart.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would never ban u Xio, I'd ban all Seahawks, 49ers, and Patriots fans, with the exception of P-L, he is a Lions fan at heart.
and make all the ram fans Mods

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
And finally, a special thanks to someone so special, he gets his own post. Mr. Nobodyinparticular. He brought me up. He taught me how to post, he taught me how to type, he taught me how to use the toilet, he taught me I should shower everyday, hell, he even taught me how to love a women and scold a child. He was like a second older brother to me. Thank u NIP, and for that, I have a song.

NIP, do u remember?
Do u remember when I changed my name to PNF to honor u?
NIP, do u remember?
Do u remember when we were both elected moderators somehow?

Don't worry NIP, I'm not a ***
I was just looking to play tag

Oh man this is emotional.......

NIP, u need to come back, NFLDC is a slack
without u here as much, it mine as well be dutch
NIP is clutch, he is like Josh Brown or Adam Vinatieri against the Rams.

NIP, I am sorry your Raiders suck
and that they are ran by a duck,
but u still stand by them
even though they play like flem.

I'm crying seriously........

NIP, do u remember?
Do u remember the NFLDC man hug in the shower we put together?
NIP, do u remember?
Do u remeber when I got drunk, and u helped me puke?

NIP, don't worry, I'm not a ***
I just looked for someone to play tag
and u were there, and for that NIP,
I say thank u, and if u aren't in the hall of fame yet, I will get u in it, and if u are already in it.......

I WILL INDUCT U!

THANK U NIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a song....
NIP NEeDS TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yoda........
Old 09-03-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think he's currently filing a restraining order
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NIP NEeDS TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's really deep Yoda.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Yoda........
Yes, Santa Clause, I would like a pink thong for Christmas.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
That's really deep Yoda.
Thank u Buck.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yes, Santa Clause, I would like a pink thong for Christmas.
I was going to ask for a dollar...but, now I gotta ask, Why do you need a pink thong?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I was going to ask for a dollar...but, now I gotta ask, Why do you need a pink thong?
IDK, I just kind of wanted to say that.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all Yoda wants for X-Mas is the Lombardi trophy back in Saint Louis

Old 09-03-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
IDK, I just kind of wanted to say that.

I'll get you a pink thong, if you wear it for me.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
all Yoda wants for X-Mas is the Lombardi trophy back in Saint Louis
That would be nice, but Stephen Gostkowski is going to rip my heart out of my chest, spit on it, take a piss, and then shove it down my ******* throat.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I'll get you a pink thong, if you wear it for me.
No, I will tho for Mrs. Clause.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
That would be nice, but Stephen Gostkowski is going to rip my heart out of my chest, spit on it, take a piss, and then shove it down my ******* throat.

Gostkowski isn't clutch unlike Adam Vinatieri, Stephen will be the next Scott Norwood

Old 09-03-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Gostkowski isn't clutch unlike Adam Vinatieri, Stephen will be the next Scott Norwood
Yeah, they said that about Reggie Jackson and Peyton Manning.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, I will tho for Mrs. Clause.
Can I at least see a picture?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Can I at least see a picture?
If the Cowboys win the NFC...........
Old 09-03-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If the Cowboys win the NFC...........
I'm doing to hold you to that.