Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't believe it. All of those senior's come back to hopefully win a national title and then lose their opener in their home stadium. That has to be one of the biggest heartbreaker's ever to experience.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sure hope so
I think Wisconsin is better. If they can stop Mike Hart and force Henne to beat them then I think they have the game won.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Im so pissed I couldnt watch this game.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I just can't believe it. All of those senior's come back to hopefully win a national title and then lose their opener in their home stadium. That has to be one of the biggest heartbreaker's ever to experience.
Seriously. Think Jake Long is pretty steamed right now knowing he could be gearing up for his NFL opener with a huge rookie contract right now instead of dealing with a non conference loss to a D1-AA opponent?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm sure a 3rd straight D1-AA championship would be a lot sweeter for them than this win against Michigan
I would rather beat the #5 team in the country then beat a D1-AA team whether it's the championship or not.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Im so pissed I couldnt watch this game.
can i become a temp fan of another team or what? i mean this college football season is ruined for me and everyone else whose a michigan fan
Old 09-01-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Seriously. Think Jake Long is pretty steamed right now knowing he could be gearing up for his NFL opener with a huge rookie contract right now instead of dealing with a non conference loss to a D1-AA opponent?
The same thing with Mike Hart too, more than likely.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
can i become a temp fan of another team or what? i mean this college football season is ruined for me and everyone else whose a michigan fan
I'm wondering how far that is going to affect their national ranking?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
I would rather beat the #5 team in the country then beat a D1-AA team whether it's the championship or not.
I'm sorry but a national championship at any level is huge especially when its for an unprecedented 3rd straight year
Old 09-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I'm wondering how far that is going to affect their national ranking?
Hopefully they are around the 20 mark next week
Old 09-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The same thing with Mike Hart too, more than likely.

Mike Hart from what I saw was the only Michigan guy to show up today.I think the rest thought they could roll their helmets onto the field and it be an easy win
Old 09-01-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try being in a bar in Ohio... That was some fun stuff and I'm not really even an OSU fan (I like them but I was there to watch Miami...)

Man that was awesome.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for the UM fans on this site, whom I like. I just wish Danman was here so I could bitchslap him.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Awesome game.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
Awesome game.
nice sig.... real mature.... cant you let us weep without rubbing in our faces? :(

jk
Old 09-01-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Mike Hart from what I saw was the only Michigan guy to show up today.I think the rest thought they could roll their helmets onto the field and it be an easy win
Mike Hart looked great out there today and he did most of his work after breaking the first tackle too.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
srv fan
Veteran

srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.

All you fellow Michigan fans think that game was a nut punch to watch on TV? Try being at the game in the student section when the kick was blocked. To go from expected victory when Hart took it to the house, to expected loss when they kicked the FG, to expected victory when Manningham caught the deep ball and set up the kick, to then get it blocked... that might the definition of a game that makes you break things.

I think it was a major fluke resulting from an unprepared, unmotivated UM, an awesome game by AS, and a lot of luck, but major props to AS. They beat us, in our own house, when no one expected to.

- Vince Lombardi
srv fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew App. State wouldn't be a cake walk but christ, I didn't expect that. Oh well, with the Tigers struggling a lot and Michigan probably out of it at this point, time to go hope for a Lions playoff berth........

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I knew App. State wouldn't be a cake walk but christ, I didn't expect that. Oh well, with the Tigers struggling a lot and Michigan probably out of it at this point, time to go hope for a Lions playoff berth........
I think Michigan recovering and winning the national championship is more likely than a Lions playoff berth.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Delenay was right those Big Ten academic standards have taken down another team.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am at tOSU's campus, and man, we were all screaming and watching it.

But honestly, this loss hurts the Big Ten A LOT.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 09-01-2007 at 03:50 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW...michigan will fall out of the top 20 for sure, but just think about all the seniors on the offense....they came back to win a nat champ and thats out the door in the very first game, cant help but feel bad....Best case is they still beat tOSU and end up winning the big 12, they can still go to a BCS game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What surprised me is that Appalachian State won despite having more turnovers than Michigan. Normally, upsets like this don't happen unless the team winning gets some luck from turnovers.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Buckeyes
Rookie

Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.

How embarrassing. What a joke of a program in the state up north. Joke.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
CARDIAC CAT 7
Rookie

CARDIAC CAT 7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wheres all those big Michigan homers know, lol