Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It's not really that for me. Sort of. I've been real busy lately, and when I find time to make a sig, the first I make is usually shaking off the rust. Then I need to find time to make another sig of my usual quality.
You still go to that undergound art place?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
You still go to that undergound art place?

Yes. That place is sweet.

Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds : 09-01-2007 at 07:11 PM.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes. That place is sweet.
Eh, never really a big fan of the people there.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, never really a big fan of the people there.

Like who?

10char
Old 09-01-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Like who?

10char
I don't remember everyone considering I haven't been to deadly or whatever they go to in like half a year. Just some of those people like Sneady and Zachizzle. Anyways, I don't really go to GFX sites much anymore besides Rover sometimes because I don't really like the people near as much as here.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I don't remember everyone considering I haven't been to deadly or whatever they go to in like half a year. Just some of those people like Sneady and Zachizzle. Anyways, I don't really go to GFX sites much anymore besides Rover sometimes because I don't really like the people near as much as here.

Haha, alot of people seem to not like Zach and Snead. They are actually both cool when you get to know them. I like UA alot though, just a real cool atmosphere. But yeah, I'm not nearly as into GFX as I used to be.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
The SigMasters aorund here now are JKPigskin, Mockalicious and WiscBadgerFootball.
I am going to disregard the ignorance of this statement.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:52 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
The SigMasters aorund here now are JKPigskin, Mockalicious, WiscBadgerFootball, bantx, and BuckNaked
Fixed it ;)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

old to new

Old 09-02-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

bantx your talib kweli one is sick...

Mind if I use one of the Pharrell ones? Or maybe the Sean Taylor, idc they're all nice.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

some of these are amazing.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
some of these are amazing.
Not as amazing as my original sig
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Some of you are soooo wrong jk>mockalicious and bantx combined and he's not even comparable to guys like MindFrame, Trifecta, w4rrior
Old 09-02-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
Some of you are soooo wrong jk>mockalicious and bantx combined and he's not even comparable to guys like MindFrame, Trifecta, w4rrior
does anyone have a couple of those sigs laying around so we can see what they were like? and i agree that JK is hte best sig maker on this site... the dynasty is pretty dam good aswell

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the best and it's not even close
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Fixed it ;)
No you didn't.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
does anyone have a couple of those sigs laying around so we can see what they were like? and i agree that JK is hte best sig maker on this site... the dynasty is pretty dam good aswell
http://osiris2735.deviantart.com/gallery/
MindFrame's Gallery, all by him

by Trifecta

by Trifecta

by Trifecta

by Trifecta
http://www.undergroundart.us/forum/uploads...-1184817623.jpg
by Trifecta
http://www.undergroundart.us/forum/uploads...-1184817690.jpg
by Trifecta

DO NOT USE THESE WITHOUT THE ARTIST'S PERMISSION!

Last edited by gbpackers0065 : 09-02-2007 at 05:22 PM.
gbpackers0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
bantx your talib kweli one is sick...

Mind if I use one of the Pharrell ones? Or maybe the Sean Taylor, idc they're all nice.
sure go ahead

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
http://osiris2735.deviantart.com/gallery/
MindFrame's Gallery, all by him

Wow, those are amazing.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, MindFrame is ok :p

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah most of MF stuff is made from scratch

new

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

those were sick... where did these guys go? just stop posting cause they were to busy or what?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they were never at NFLDC, we know them from Rover

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
those were sick... where did these guys go? just stop posting cause they were to busy or what?
They were never members here, they're at gfx sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
they were never at NFLDC, we know them from Rover
Yes, Rover is pure animal.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

oh gotcha... i thought this consation before was who was the best sig maker to be at this site... now im confused:|

speaking of which.. what are some gfx sites?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan