Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
What's your favorite kind of Pop-Tart?

I am a Wild Berry and Brown Sugar kind of guy.
Stawberry and Smore's are better.
Smores Pop-Tarts suck...they are amazing in real life though. I am an advocate of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pop-Tarts as well.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Either smores or chocolate chip but dont eat either without milk it sucks.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:

Stawberry and Smore's are better.
I am not a pop tart guy. They are fairly good but for the amount of fat and calories in one tiny pop-tart they arent worth it. I would much rather have a donut.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
In N Out is the greatest place ever. I pity the fools who have yet to try it.
Pity me. I ain't a west sider, so that must be why.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Anybody here like tunafish? A very good and underrated food.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I enjoy reading over out of market fast food establishments. Please join me.
http://www.fastfood.com/Chains/default.asp
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I detest fish.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Has anyone ever had the privledge of eating at Chick-Fil-a? I have wanted to eat there for years but there isnt one in Michigan(excluding the crappy one located in the Oakland University food court). I want to eat there so bad and might have to wait untill the fall when I go on a roadtrip to Knoxville. Please someone give me info on the quality of Chick-Fil-A.
They have some great chicken sandwiches. And like Unseen said their fries are great.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Anybody else had Boston Market TV dinners? Meatloaf is the shizzles.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Fred Savage

Nothing is better then Salmon.
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
I detest fish.
The only seafood I like is canned tuna and fish frys.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Nothing is better then Salmon.
Salmon can get very dry, I need some lemon sauce on it.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
In N Out is the greatest place ever. I pity the fools who have yet to try it.
Pity me. I ain't a west sider, so that must be why.
I truly pity you i had a 4x4 animal style today. SOOOO TASTY.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Boston Market is amazing. That reminds me I recieved a $20 gift card for Boston Market I must used.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

The KFC Buffalo Snacker for $1 is very good for an amazing value. I have at least 3 a week.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The KFC Buffalo Snacker for $1 is very good for an amazing value. I have at least 3 a week.
Buffalo Wild Wings is great.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Who has a Coldstone near them? Best. Ice Cream. Ever.

Cake Batter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other ice cream
Old 01-13-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
I havent had KFC in years. I stay away from fast food after Morgan Spurlocks, Supersize Me but one of my all time favorite fast foot items was KFC's Zinger sandwich. Dam that thing is good.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

eating it now and saw this thread so i had to. Anybody else on here love entamans ultimate chocolate filled crumb cake?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

I kinda have a Coldstone near, but I've never been.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-13-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Olga's is awesome.
What would you suggest?
My favorite is the Fried Chicken Olga. The Spicy Chicken is good as well, the Original Olga is awesome if you like lamb, the Three Cheese Olga is really good too, but it doesn't have any meat.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Whataburger. Best fast food place on earth. Their special right now, a double cheeseburger with grilled onions and A1 steak sauce.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Fred Savage

Quote:

Havent had Coldstone yet although my sister raves about it. My favorite ice cream is Pistashio Nut. Anyone else?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Has anyone ever had the privledge of eating at Chick-Fil-a? I have wanted to eat there for years but there isnt one in Michigan(excluding the crappy one located in the Oakland University food court). I want to eat there so bad and might have to wait untill the fall when I go on a roadtrip to Knoxville. Please someone give me info on the quality of Chick-Fil-A.
The one in the OU is pretty good. I eat there all the time.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Cap'N Crunch is the best cereal ever.
I <3 Crunch Berries.