Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
Subway is the worst food EVER. Their meats taste like slime.
They have good cookies.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
In N Out is the greatest place ever. I pity the fools who have yet to try it.
well if you are out of the west coast you havent ... sry guys... this is the best sole proprietorship in the world. cant wait till they go public...im so dumping my savings into all the stock i can get.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I have heard about In 'N out burger apparently it is really good but isnt it a LA chain?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checkers is the best fast food ever. BK and McDonalds are right behind that.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Checkers is the best fast food ever. BK and McDonalds are right behind that.
McDonalds breakfast may be the greatest thing on the planet.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just wanted to say that Boston Market has the greatest Mac and Cheese ever. Thank you.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I just wanted to say that Boston Market has the greatest Mac and Cheese ever. Thank you.
And cornbread.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
And cornbread.
And sweet potatos.

Finally someone agrees with me. SUBWAY IS GARBAGE. Don't let their savy marketing campains fool you. Their food is awful and over priced.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like some Subway food, but it is overpriced.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
And cornbread.
And sweet potatos.

Finally someone agrees with me. SUBWAY IS GARBAGE. Don't let their savy marketing campains fool you. Their food is awful and over priced.
Unless you like cubed chicken. For me Cousin's is pretty much the only sub place I go to.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Has anyone had Pita Pit before. I have heard nothing but good things. I plan on eating there when I am at school either Tuesday or Thursday. I will write a short review.

Also, is anyone familar with Rio Wraps? It's one of my favorite places to eat. Similar to a southwestern Subway but the food isnt complete ****. If there is one around you I suggest trying it. Great food.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:19 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rank these major fast food chains

Burger King
KFC
McDonald's
Subway
Taco Bell
Wendy's
Taco Bell
McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
KFC
Subway

McDonald's and Burger King were close for me, but Burger King's breakfasts aren't nearly as good as McDonald's, so that won me over.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Rank these major fast food chains

Taco Bell
KFC
McDonald's
Wendy's
Burger King
Subway

I LOVE TACO BELL!!!!!!!

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chicken parmesan sub at subway was amazing, but they don't have it anymore. The cold cut combo is good, but way too expensive for a very average sandwich.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canadians donuts>american
Old 01-14-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

QFT

What does everyone like more, Outback steakhouse or TGI fridays?
Old 01-14-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Speaking of outback steakhouse my mom said we can have it for dinner tonight, what do you all suggest from there?
Old 01-14-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:

QFT

What does everyone like more, Outback steakhouse or TGI fridays?
i like outback a lot more

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I prefer Fridays by a little.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Steak N Shake (aka The best place ever)

Is it fast food? Or a restaurant?
Old 01-14-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I'll take Friday's, that place is great.

Favorite restaurants are Ruby Tuesday's and Cheesecake Factory though. Ruby Tuesday's Chicken BLT and salad bar are great, and Cheesecake Factory gives you a ridiculous amount of chicken and fries, and both places have great honey mustard.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-14-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steak N Shake is like a fast food/restaurant hybrid. Best onion rings ever, and obviously best shakes.

For restaurants, I'm a Chili's buff, and for one food: Chicken Crispers. The food of the Greek gods.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

Anyone ever had Sonic before. I've always wanted it but there is none near me. :(

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
giantfAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Yea I have heard about In 'N out burger apparently it is really good but isnt it a LA chain?
no west coast. i have seen 1 in vegas and a couple in arizona.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I'm an Applebees guy because of one food: Buffalo Chicken Boneless Tenders. Amazing.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote