Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan

Canadians donuts>american
QFT. Tim Duncan's is amazing.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
Anyone ever had Sonic before. I've always wanted it but there is none near me. :(
Here. It's got all kinds of American foods that you can think of...I haven't eaten there much but it's good by what I've had.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I had an Olga's original today. Very tasty.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a nice NY strip for dinner, mmm.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:

Tim Hortons u mean
Old 01-14-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Cap'N Crunch is the best cereal ever.

yea if you like the feeling of the roof of your mouth being riped apart.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:

How the hell do you chew your food?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:

How the hell do you chew your food?

Go buy some captain crunch eat a bowl using a large spoon and tell me how your mouth feels after. It scrapes the roof of your mouth.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:

Tim Hortons u mean

Haven't been to Canada in, like, five years.

I just had Firehouse for dinner. Fantastic as usual.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to Chipotle last night before the Hockey game and it's easily in my top 3 places to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both are great but I'd have to go with a Bagel although I voted donut.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Tim Horton's sucks, everything they have you can get for cheaper somewhere else where they also make it better.

Welcome to Tim Horton's, here is an 8oz coffee & 5 inch sub, that will be 6 bucks.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Tim Horton's sucks, everything they have you can get for cheaper somewhere else where they also make it better.

Welcome to Tim Horton's, here is an 8oz coffee & 5 inch sub, that will be 6 bucks.
Nerv owned.

Mr. Ro, shall we create a menu for the NFL Draft extravaganza?

I say mashed potatos and ribs are a must. I shall provide them.

What do you feel about desserts, dips, etc.?
Old 01-14-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Anybody here like tunafish? A very good and underrated food.
It is spelled Tuna. Damn crazy American's with their damn tunafish.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ribeye >> NY strip but both are great.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Quote:

Ribeye >> NY strip but both are great.
Filet Minon> Both
Old 01-14-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oh and the best foods ever are Pancakes, Peameal Bacon, Beaver Tails and Clubbed Seal.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
Oh and the best foods ever are Pancakes, Peameal Bacon, Beaver Tails and Clubbed Seal.
I disagree. Pancakes are amazing but clearly not the best ever.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Old 01-14-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Fred, I don't eat red meat. Plan the list accordingly.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-14-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
What's you point?
Old 01-14-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love food.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555
Anyone ever had Sonic before. I've always wanted it but there is none near me. :(
My girlfriend who's lived in Michigan all her life, went to Sonic on the way to Florida and said it sucked.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
What's you point?
Nothing really.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-14-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I know the NE doesn't have Krispy Kreme, but does any other parts of the country. How is Dunkin Donuts still in business?

O, and don't nobody know barbaque like KC know barbaque.