Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-02-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WTF

Ok WTF I have no idea what to do, I had the scarriest effing morning in my life this morning. I opened my door and saw that there was a package there must have been dropped off yesterday. It was my special order of contacts so I brought it in my house and opened it on my bed. When I opened that effing box atleast 20-25 cockroaches exploded out of the box and all over my legs, and trust me I am a beeyatch around bugs. Worst thing is I didn't have my glasses and my reaction with big pisses of shiz all over my legs and I thought they were like rats or something, so I am pretty rattled. What puzzles me was it was inside the packaging so it has to be on purpose so I am pissed right now and am gonna find out where the hell this came from, cause this has got to be on purpose, just hoping they don't carry some diseases or something, because WTF 20+ cockroaches crawling all over. I spent a good 2 hours trying to squat them all. Probably still have some around so I called the exterminator to check my house while I am here at work, I mean damn WTF I already took 3 showers and I still feel itchy as hell, I will never open a package the same way ever again, and if I find who packaged this crap I will get them so bad you have no idea.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Ok WTF I have no idea what to do, I had the scarriest effing morning in my life this morning. I opened my door and saw that there was a package there must have been dropped off yesterday. It was my special order of contacts so I brought it in my house and opened it on my bed. When I opened that effing box atleast 20-25 cockroaches exploded out of the box and all over my legs, and trust me I am a beeyatch around bugs. Worst thing is I didn't have my glasses and my reaction with big pisses of shiz all over my legs and I thought they were like rats or something, so I am pretty rattled. What puzzles me was it was inside the packaging so it has to be on purpose so I am pissed right now and am gonna find out where the hell this came from, cause this has got to be on purpose, just hoping they don't carry some diseases or something, because WTF 20+ cockroaches crawling all over. I spent a good 2 hours trying to squat them all. Probably still have some around so I called the exterminator to check my house while I am here at work, I mean damn WTF I already took 3 showers and I still feel itchy as hell, I will never open a package the same way ever again, and if I find who packaged this crap I will get them so bad you have no idea.
WTF?? Thats worse then openning a anthrax package...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats... weird.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude please **** up whoever gave you that package... or idk this may sound like a ***** move but maybe even get the cops involved.... cause no one should have to deal with that...
Old 09-02-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a definite WTF moment. Need to contact whoever packaged that thing.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
dude please **** up whoever gave you that package... or idk this may sound like a ***** move but maybe even get the cops involved.... cause no one should have to deal with that...
No no cops they make everything too complicated...EXTERMINATE The pest That did that to you....
Old 09-02-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
No no cops they make everything too complicated...EXTERMINATE The pest That did that to you....
yeah true.... cause that is not even like a friend joke.... thats someone who doesnt like you and needs to be punished for that ****
Old 09-02-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yes and when your standing over his now devoid of life corpse...take a dump on his chest....
Old 09-02-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Thats one of the weirdest things that Ive ever heard next time you get a package you should press your ear against the box and listen.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember this one story I think it was on 20/20 so this family got this unknown package and the father opened it up and it was one of them little robot toy dogs. So anyway later that day the son put the batteries in the toy dog and it blew up, and I'm pretty sure the son died can't remember It was years ago. But that's some pretty crazy ****
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

....**** packages their the Devil....
Old 09-02-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Thats f'n disgusting

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats messed up. You gotta find out who did that to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

perhaps it was an accident. Maybe a cockroach had laid it's eggs in the box before they taped and sent the box, and then eventually hatched.

Was the stuff you ordered in there?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never opening a package again after that, but I eat cockroaches.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Never opening a package again after that, but I eat cockroaches.
i will just with a box cutter taped to a hockey stick wearing a special protection suit... paranoia? not at all.... increased caution
Old 09-02-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Um, have u planned the raping of someones mother before?
Yes for such an occassion as if I were to open a package and roaches swarmed out..gotta be prepared for everything.....I was a Boyscout for like 3 days back in '97 very informative....
Old 09-02-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That is disgusting. I mean honestly Blue Moon is a horrible song.
Makes it all the more sadistic....
Old 09-02-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yes for such an occassion as if I were to open a package and roaches swarmed out..gotta be prepared for everything.....I was a Boyscout for like 3 days back in '97 very informative....
I was unfourtunantly a boy scout for like 5 years, hated it all.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was unfourtunantly a boy scout for like 5 years, hated it all.
5 years wasted you could've spent listening to Blue Moon.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
5 years wasted you could've spent listening to Blue Moon.
5 years I coulda been around straight people
Old 09-02-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
5 years I coulda been around straight people
I guess that's how you turned out this way, huh?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

There is no five years of listening to Blue Moon..or five minutes theres Blue Moon Blu-splat...where did Jimmy get that revolver from?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I guess that's how you turned out this way, huh?
I am not a sausage puller.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's most likely a prank from a friend. it's kind of like this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l1_eD995JIA
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote