Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-03-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Your entire team is an embarassment. Lloyd Carr is an embarassment. Chad Henne is an embarassment. Jake Long is an embarassment. Nobody on that team has any heart. Everytime they make it to any kind of bowl, they get romped on by whoever else they play. Stop allocating embarassment onto other teams. Own up to your embarassments. Fact of the matter is this : No one on that team has ever beaten Ohio State, or Won a bowl game.

No matter how many times you beat Penn State, it wont' change that. Heck if you want, I'll let you beat us every year and you can go 1-11. Learn to play with some heart and get a coach that has some as well. Your team is looking like Michigan State more and more every year.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Overrated last season? What did Notre Dame beat Penn state by 25 points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
ND is and has been overrated the past 2 seasons. THey haven't won a bowl game either. And as for OSU, well... the last time you beat them, Ernest Shazor was the safety back there. And heck, he had more heart than most of your secondary combined.

Why is winning the Bowl games a big deal?

A)You show everyone on a NATIONAL stage that you are the ****. You go out of conference and pull out victories against traditional powerhouses like FSU And Tennesse, on national TV.
B)You bring pride to the conference that you make reference to so much. You win all the games in your conference for what? Not for some stupid "Conference Title" which means nothing outside of your conference. You win all those games so you can go to the best possible bowl game, and prove to the rest of America that you are indeed the best from that conference.
C)You prove that you can win "The Big Game." For some teams the big games include games in their own conference against Rivals. These are important, however more important than anything is to win your Bowl Game. It's the biggest one of the season, highest exposure and the one that culminates the year. If you lose your bowl game, you're going into the next season as losers. Everyone looks at your team as a disappointment and knows you couldn't finish. If you win, you ride off momentum. Less questions hang on your team, your leaders and your coach.

Michigan wouldn't know much about any of these 3 things. And last I checked, you haven't beaten OSU since we have beaten them so drop that arguement. Yea, beating OSU's and Michigan's are important. So is beating App State.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your entire team is an embarassment. Lloyd Carr is an embarassment. Chad Henne is an embarassment. Jake Long is an embarassment. Nobody on that team has any heart. Everytime they make it to any kind of bowl, they get romped on by whoever else they play. Stop allocating embarassment onto other teams. Own up to your embarassments. Fact of the matter is this : No one on that team has ever beaten Ohio State, or Won a bowl game.

No matter how many times you beat Penn State, it wont' change that. Heck if you want, I'll let you beat us every year and you can go 1-11. Learn to play with some heart and get a coach that has some as well. Your team is looking like Michigan State more and more every year.
The sad thing is, we may be an "embarassment" according to you, but you still cannot beat us. So technically, App. State has beaten Michigan more in the past 11 years than PSU has. 7-5 season? Nope, Manningham has it covered. White-out without Manningham? Ask Morelli if he remembers it. I can stand trash talk from everyone of our rivals (OSU, ND, even MSU!) because they actually win more than once every 11 years, but I refuse to take **** from a fan of a team who's been good for 2 years lately and has not beaten us in 11 years. So hang your hat on two bowl wins over overrated teams, and possibly try to beat Michigan once every 10 years.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yeah I get what you mean. I'd rather beat OSU, ND or PSU than win some bowl game. Just has more meaning to me. Is that what ND is? 16 point dogs?
Yes right now Notre Dame is a 16 point dog.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-03-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yeah I get what you mean. I'd rather beat OSU, ND or PSU than win some bowl game. Just has more meaning to me. Is that what ND is? 16 point dogs?
Good I hope you hold onto that attitude. Because this year you won't beat OSU or PSU. And you definitely won't win a bowl game. Have a good year!
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looked like he said our backup QB sucked big time, my bad.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Im sorry man but this in the most ignorant response i have ever heard. Your response was disgustingly pathetic, you would let us beat you and go 1-11? You better hope PSU absolutly drums Mich this year cuz it would be so much more pathetic for PSU to continually lose to a team with no heart. To me that is so much more embarassing....

Also im not here to defend Mich. They should be embarassed and it will be even worse if we play bad next week. There is no excuse for how we played with the talent we have on this team.

Last edited by DoWnThEfiElD : 09-03-2007 at 02:51 PM.
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Good I hope you hold onto that attitude. Because this year you won't beat OSU or PSU. And you definitely won't win a bowl game. Have a good year!
Ill go on the record right now, and say that Michigan either beats Ohio State or Penn State.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-03-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
It looked like he said our backup QB sucked big time, my bad.
I actually like Matt Flynn, but thanks for taking my words out of context.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you said Miami lost to LSU and their backup QB sucked so it looked as if you were saying Flynn sucked.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Well you said Miami lost to LSU and their backup QB sucked so it looked as if you were saying Flynn sucked.
I understand, but it only would have made sense for you to assume this if I put a comma after LSU.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Well most people on these boards are ignorant and don't use proper English. It was safe to assume that.

Who Dat Nation!