Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the game that I've been watching today and I must say, your receivers are catching everything and Brees is playing great. Not as impressed with Mike Bell even though Payton is relying on him a lot. Nice to see them trust Reggie Bush more. Reggie's speed is always apparent.

As a Cowboys fan who has seen his team beat the Giants in the regular season a lot (6-0 run) before this season, don't let that get to your head if you should meet in the playoffs.

I'll be cheering for you guys today.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats on the win, god is Bresus beastly, hopefully by our next match up Bill Sheridan has removed his head from his ass and stops thinking that our D is at it's best rushing 4 and running soft zones behind them. Hopefully both teams can stay/get healthy for that game.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the props Giants are a solid team, I think they will be there down the road in the playoffs.

I was really worried coming into this game about the Giants D-line, and I'm glad Payton & Brees proved me wrong. The Offensive Line deserves a ton of credit they limited what I felt was the best front Four in the league, and really kept Brees clean... and Drew had another franchise performance... I believe the Giants were holding opponents to 105 passing yards per game before today, and Drew goes for 369 yards, and 4 tds.

There were some things that are going to have to be addressed.. for instance special teams coverage on Kick Returns.. Hixon dominated in the return game... also the Defense had some lapses but pulled it together in the 2nd half to finish strong.

The injury to Scott Fujita really concerns me.. if it's serious we're in trouble at the SAM spot. I really didn't like our OLB depth before, but now with Fujita going down it's going to be tested... awaiting to see his status.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Thanks for the props Giants are a solid team, I think they will be there down the road in the playoffs.

I was really worried coming into this game about the Giants D-line, and I'm glad Payton & Brees proved me wrong. The Offensive Line deserves a ton of credit they limited what I felt was the best front Four in the league, and really kept Brees clean... and Drew had another franchise performance... I believe the Giants were holding opponents to 105 passing yards per game before today, and Drew goes for 369 yards, and 4 tds.

There were some things that are going to have to be addressed.. for instance special teams coverage on Kick Returns.. Hixon dominated in the return game... also the Defense had some lapses but pulled it together in the 2nd half to finish strong.

The injury to Scott Fujita really concerns me.. if it's serious we're in trouble at the SAM spot. I really didn't like our OLB depth before, but now with Fujita going down it's going to be tested... awaiting to see his status.
As I said in the game day thread what made our front 7 so effective under spags was all of the blitzes, stunts, twists and other trickerations to make up for our weak tackles, sheridan will have none of that though and that hurt us this game a lot.

Plus I still can't get over the fact that we ran zone all game long, that's not who we are and it's not what our corners excel at. I'm just hoping that coughlin gets on Sheridan about this game and that he was trying to cover up for injured players, since boley, ross and canty would've been huge for our passing game.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from the game. Feels great, no words, I don't really care about who is overrated, who gets what stats, I just feel great.

Still love that jumbo package we run now, gonna call it the Jumbo Shrimp package.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few points after watching the game

- Our OL was awesome today. We handled a great defensive front with ease today.

- Welcome back Lance Moore

-Jeremy Shockey showed us why we paid a second and fifth round pick for him.

-with Pierre Thomas back and all of our other offensive weapons healthy, our play-book is wide open right now. I love it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
A few points after watching the game
- Our OL was awesome today. We handled a great defensive front with ease today.
Offensive Line deserves a lot of credit. I mentioned how much I feared the Giants Defensive Line leading up to the game and they did a great job overall. Especially Jermon Bushrod who was coming back from an injury and not playing in recent weeks, and he really held up on his end.

Quote:
- Welcome back Lance Moore
Agreed. I love having him back healthy.. He made some big 3rd down receptions for us today. Such a crisp route runner, with solid hands... He also has Drew's trust on key downs which is so important.

Quote:
-Jeremy Shockey showed us why we paid a second and fifth round pick for him.
He came up big for us early in the game. This week when talking with the media he said it was not about any kind of personal vendetta between him and his former team.. and I'm glad he kept his composure, and focused on the game plan. He had opportunities to try and stick it to his old team but he did keep his cool.

Quote:
-with Pierre Thomas back and all of our other offensive weapons healthy, our play-book is wide open right now. I love it.
Yeah we have a nice trio of backs who are capable. With Bell, and Thomas both in the mix.. I think that amounts to less carries for Reggie... but we will still find other ways to get the ball into his hands to expose favorable match-ups.

Some other things I'd like to add... Drew Brees is such a perfectionist.. On our first Offensive possession we go 3 & out.. Brees just threw an incompletion along the sideline where the receiver caught it out of bounds.. and they show him on the sidelines furious, taking his helmet off in disgust. Even though we were winning by a couple of possessions. I love it and that's what makes him great.

The Cornerback play has been excellent this season, both Jabari Greer, and Tracy Porter limited the Giants receivers... and they have been in mostly man coverage for almost all of this season. Really gives Greg Williams a lot of flexible options in calling Defenses when your Cornerbacks are playing that well.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
The Cornerback play has been excellent this season, both Jabari Greer, and Tracy Porter limited the Giants receivers... and they have been in mostly man coverage for almost all of this season. Really gives Greg Williams a lot of flexible options in calling Defenses when your Cornerbacks are playing that well.
I really think this is going to make us end up moving Jenkins to corner. I can't see Porter and Greer being unseated at the CB spot.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
I really think this is going to make us end up moving Jenkins to corner. I can't see Porter and Greer being unseated at the CB spot.
I think Jenkins will probably be moved to safety as well. Between Porter, Greer, and Randall *** our cornerback positions are pretty locked up. Also, at the end of this year Darren Sharper is a FA. He should be locked up at the end of this season based on his play alone. He is getting up there in age but he's playing lights out. I'd say maybe a two year deal.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, we definitely need to lock up Darren Sharper without question. Also, need to lock up Pierre Thomas longterm.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 10-19-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it cool for me to jump on the Saints bandwagon?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:24 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game guys. You guys just mopped the floor with us. Got outplayed and outcoached, Payton put together one hell of a gameplan, and Sheridan....didn't lol.

This team is gonna be hard to beat at home. Id love to see a rematch, who knows, maybe we will. But the Saints as of now are clearly the better team, and deserved that win.

Congrats.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Is it cool for me to jump on the Saints bandwagon?
hop on, strangely enough there is plenty of space

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Great game guys. You guys just mopped the floor with us. Got outplayed and outcoached, Payton put together one hell of a gameplan, and Sheridan....didn't lol.

This team is gonna be hard to beat at home. Id love to see a rematch, who knows, maybe we will. But the Saints as of now are clearly the better team, and deserved that win.

Congrats.
Thanks for the wishes, bbd. You're one of my favorite posters around this parts and I hope you guys get healthy and hopefully we can meet in the NFC Championship Game. Good luck the rest of the way, guys.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of us Saints fans( ;) ), the Giants fans are the best posters on this forum by far IMO.

Anyway, we better clean up the special teams play, big time, we look terrible this year, we can't block anyone on punt returns and kick returns, and we can't tackle for ****, Moorstead saved two TDs.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BBD said it best but excellent job by the Saints. You guys made us look foolish out there. I'm a huge fan of Brees so I can't say I was surprised that he picked us a part the entire game but it was pretty amazing to watch him do it with such ease. Payton is a tremendous coach. Your defense was really impressive as well. Porter looks pretty studly.

All in all, great game by you guys. You certainly deserved to win and really proved you guys are the class of the NFC, and to me, the NFL.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I think BBD said it best but excellent job by the Saints. You guys made us look foolish out there. I'm a huge fan of Brees so I can't say I was surprised that he picked us a part the entire game but it was pretty amazing to watch him do it with such ease. Payton is a tremendous coach. Your defense was really impressive as well. Porter looks pretty studly.

All in all, great game by you guys. You certainly deserved to win and really proved you guys are the class of the NFC, and to me, the NFL.
can someone +rep him and BBD for me. I have overrepped today apparently

Saints 2014 draft

Old 10-19-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I also wanted to come in and say you guys played great. I was so impressed with Bushrod just handling Osi like he was a garbage DE. I still have flashes of Moore, Colston, etc. running deep posts and getting the ball right in their numbers. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we get to pay you guys back in the playoffs. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
can someone +rep him and BBD for me. I have overrepped today apparently
Done, to include GF1080. I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Done, to include GF1080. I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.
thanks and to go into this. I better hope we have homefield advantage if that happens. I dont wanna see the saint playing in giants stadium in January

Saints 2014 draft

Old 10-19-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.
Me to, hopefully by that point we're healthy/coached well enough to make it the game it should've been instead of this domination we all experienced yesterday.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-19-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hop on, strangely enough there is plenty of space
Haha thanks. I figure if my own team can't fight its way out of a paper bag, I might as well support another team within the division.

Plus the Saints are probably one of my favourite teams to watch.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Haha thanks. I figure if my own team can't fight its way out of a paper bag, I might as well support another team within the division.

Plus the Saints are probably one of my favourite teams to watch.
Good to have you aboard!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:05 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Good to have you aboard!

The WHO DAT express with destination superbowl is now leaving the station

ALL ABOARD!!!!

Saints 2014 draft

Old 10-20-2009, 07:02 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
The WHO DAT express with destination superbowl is now leaving the station

ALL ABOARD!!!!

who dat - who dat - who dat - who dat -- CHOO CHOO!!