Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 560
Reputation: -9
Ace needs more cowbell.
Default

Well, didn't figure I would see the Bears make it to the superbowl. I didn't expect for this offense under Grossman to do this good in the playoffs. So my hats are off to the Bears and to Grossman for doing what it takes to reach the superbowl.

BTW Bears fans, be expecting alot of more Bears fans now that you're in the superbowl. The bandwagon people will go crazy.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
13 wins get your facts straight before you make a post as stupid as that.
I know they won 13 games I'm just saying with that schedule ANY team could win at least 12.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Or they're just better than the Saints? Here's another thing. The Bears and Saints both played 4 playoff teams. So that means even if they did suck, they'd go 12-4, like the Saints. But the Saints went 10-5 in games that actually meant squat, and the Bears were 13-2 in games that meant anything. So that debunks your theory right there. I've been saying it for a while now, Bears are the only team in the NFC with a shot at winning the SB. The Saints would get roughed up, the Bears will at least push back.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,692
Reputation: 77
jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
What NFC team deserves it besides the Bears? Any other NFC team gets smushed in the Bowl.
__________________
jetsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,296
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the ******* Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,061
Reputation: -393
tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
I don't agree with the other bloke, but it's a forum, and all opinions are valid... stop being such a nob
__________________
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,296
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
And? How many teams get to make the Superbowl every year?

What exactely is your point?

By the way, I will gladly make you a bet that we will not get blown out in the Superbowl (ie: by a margin of 20 points). If you would like to make the bet I'm all ears.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
And? How many teams get to make the Superbowl every year?

What exactely is your point?
My point is that they are either going to be a footnote in the Patriots dynasty or Manning's career. That's all.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,279
Reputation: 6747
Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
And? How many teams get to make the Superbowl every year?

What exactely is your point?
My point is that they are either going to be a footnote in the Patriots dynasty or Manning's career. That's all.
Just like they'd roll over for America's team huh?
__________________

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
And? How many teams get to make the Superbowl every year?

What exactely is your point?
My point is that they are either going to be a footnote in the Patriots dynasty or Manning's career. That's all.
Just like they'd roll over for America's team huh?
QFT. Even if the Bears ARE overrated, the Saints are overrated a hell of a lot worse.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Well the Bears won the contest to see who gets the crap kicked out of them in two weeks by the Colts or Patriots. The only reason the Bears are in the Super Bowl is because of the pissant schedule they had. You play a bunch of bad teams you are bound to win at least 12 games. You win those twelve games then you play a terrible team in the Seahawks and then you win because of weather and a poor field against the Saints. What a conjob.
Wow.
Story of our season. Let me guesss...you're a Titans fan?

Please shut the *********** up.
Why should I shut up? Because I see through the BS that is the Chicago Bears?
We made the *********** Superbowl.

Shut.

Up.
So did the Giants a few years ago and they got their asses handed to them by Baltimore. Expect the exact same thing.
And? How many teams get to make the Superbowl every year?

What exactely is your point?
My point is that they are either going to be a footnote in the Patriots dynasty or Manning's career. That's all.
Just like they'd roll over for America's team huh?
I never once said the Saints would crush the Bears. The Saints are a better team and on a field with proper care and fair weather they would kick the crap out of the Bears.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
Saints played 3 teams with a winning record, and both played 4 playoff teams, and the Bears got 2 AFC playoff teams, as opposed to the Saints who got 1, and lost to 2 AFC non-playoff teams.

The Saints aren't tough enough to beat the good teams IMO. They're a poor man's old Rams team(minus the SB year).
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
Saints played 3 teams with a winning record, and both played 4 playoff teams, and the Bears got 2 AFC playoff teams, as opposed to the Saints who got 1, and lost to 2 AFC non-playoff teams.

The Saints aren't tough enough to beat the good teams IMO. They're a poor man's old Rams team(minus the SB year).
I agree completely but I think the Saints could beat the Bears on a field that wasn't torn to crap and in normal weather. It doesn't matter though. Remember Notre Dame vs. LSU? It's going to be like that in the Super Bowl but with the Bears as the Irish.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: It's clobberin' time.
Posts: 46,422
Reputation: 6687016
Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
New England beat two teams with a record above .500, big deal.
__________________


RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,296
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
New England beat two teams with a record above .500, big deal.
Yeah but the Bears are terrible!!!

Dude shut up. You're a ******* Titans fan. Get real.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 298
Reputation: 10
IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Bears by 17, just to shut up ESPN.
That last touchdown blew your chance to be called psychic.
__________________
IBleedNavyandOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
New England beat two teams with a record above .500, big deal.
They just beat a team that went 14-2 on the road. They had a tougher schedule than the Bears.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 3,025
Reputation: 987
Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
New England beat two teams with a record above .500, big deal.
Yeah but the Bears are terrible!!!

Dude shut up. You're a *********** Titans fan. Get real.
And you're a ****ing homer.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
Saints played 3 teams with a winning record, and both played 4 playoff teams, and the Bears got 2 AFC playoff teams, as opposed to the Saints who got 1, and lost to 2 AFC non-playoff teams.

The Saints aren't tough enough to beat the good teams IMO. They're a poor man's old Rams team(minus the SB year).
I agree completely but I think the Saints could beat the Bears on a field that wasn't torn to crap and in normal weather. It doesn't matter though. Remember Notre Dame vs. LSU? It's going to be like that in the Super Bowl but with the Bears as the Irish.
I think the Bears are better. If they had have lost by just a few points I'd agree with you. But 25? No, I'm sorry. The Bears were playing on that field too, and the better team will not lose an NFC Championship game by 25 points. The Bears WILL contend in the Super Bowl, book it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,296
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Oh and here's a look at the Bears' schedule.

Let's take a look at the Bears schedule.

Packers: 8-8 .500
Lions: 3-13 .188
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Seahawks: 9-7 .562
Bills: 7-9 .438
Cardinals: 5-11 .312
49ers: 7-9 .438
Dolphins: 6-10 .375
Giants: 8-8 .500
Jets: 10-6 .625
Patriots: 12-4 .750
Vikings: 6-10 .375
Rams: 8-8 .500
Buccaneers: 4-12 .250
Lions: 3-13 .188
Packers: 8-8 .500

They beat TWO teams with a record above .500. They played teams that have a top ten draft pick SEVEN times.
New England beat two teams with a record above .500, big deal.
Yeah but the Bears are terrible!!!

Dude shut up. You're a *********** Titans fan. Get real.
And you're a ****ing homer.
And yet you completely fail to respond to the fact that the Patriots played an easy schedule too. Your entire argument is insane. We're the best team in the NFC. We wouldn't be the best team in the AFC but who cares? I'm sure everyone will pick the Pats/Colts to win just like everyone picked the Saints. None of that will matter.

Anyway, I'm done with this. You really don't even have an argument, you're just trying to be annoying.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Buttermilk Nebula
Posts: 24,942
Reputation: 5155553
SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Wow, some of this stuff just hurts to read

Of course the Bears are good team. They deserve every bit of being in the Super Bowl. While everyone was hung up on the Saints-Eagles game as teh real NFC championship, I took a long hard look at the Bears - Seahawks mathcup, which ended up of course being a very tight game between my predicted NFC representative in Seattle (a team that I felt could've put it all together and almost did despite closing out the season with a terrible couple of weeks and suffering many huge injuries (I know they got lucky a bit in the playoffs, but I would've stuck with them)) and the deserving representative that is the Bears. Earlier maybe, but how can you possibly say now that the Bears are not good?? It makes no sense. Its a simply idiotic statement.

I feel now that the Chicago Bears will win the Super Bowl. If Indy ends up winning today, I'll pick them only because they were my pre-playoff prediction, but I really feel that the Bears will win it regardless of their AFC opponent, barring some super amazing play during the rest of tonight's game

something happened, and, er, go Colts!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Soldier Field
Posts: 19,366
Reputation: 71208
sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

**** yea, we're in the Superbowl baby!!!!! Whoot, I had to friggin work and didn't get to see the game.

GO BEARS BABY!!!

And to the Saints, awesome season guys. You guys deserved to be hear as much as we did, so congrats on a fantastic season guys, you guys are classy fans and have a classy organization.
__________________


Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CLS
Posts: 5,999
Reputation: 26928
bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

a lot of you need to pull your heards out of your asses
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.