Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Facebook or Myspace?

Facebook or Myspace?
Personally, I think myspace is for sketchy people and goths and stuff. Facebook used to be a good site for people trying to get away from the Myspace stalkers, but the new stuff on facebook are making it easy to stalk people.

I'm a facebook guy, but how about you guys?

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook deleted my hate group, so I don't like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably facebook. myspace creeps me out
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got facebook but I still like myspace more.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
i can't take myspace at all so i still like facebook but they did delete a hate group of mine. Though one titled "Person X has sand in his vagina" is still surviving 8)

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

myspace just has too many sketchy people for me. also, in facebook you actually know who you're talking to.

Old 01-14-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im a facebook guy....... i just like it better, simple, and much easier to contact and keep in touch with people

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
i can't take myspace at all so i still like facebook but they did delete a hate group of mine. Though one titled "Person X has sand in his vagina" is still surviving 8)
Mine was simply called "Person Y sucks." I invited all my friends, and there were 21 people after 2 days. I started a discussion over why he's the world's most hated man, and made an officer rank "Secretary of hate".I also made a justgotowned website for him lol. It's all a joke, too, nobody in the group actually hates him

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink

myspace was more popular from the beginning and it had more members i believe, so alot more people are on it, including my friends, so i use that
Old 01-14-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

I had a group called "I hate Scott" (not scott wright lol) cuz this kid was an asshole and everyone hated him cuz he was really mean too, but it got reported and deleted lol. at the time he didn't even have a facebook tho so i mean, it was ok... :(

Old 01-14-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both gay.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

vote on the poll guys

Old 01-14-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah reported by scott himself... haha well i gotta say facebook and its easier to avoid the stalkers, i have both but i dont really go on myspace
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
vote on the poll guys
Facebook
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Concord83

they both have their strong points but I check my myspace more often.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Facebook is definitely better.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch
Facebook is definitely better.
this is true

Old 01-14-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
vote on the poll guys
Facebook
jimmy shut up u hate facebook and u like myspace lol

Old 01-14-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Easily Facebook

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
I just got facebook but I still like myspace more.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook is so much faster and better. I can't stand myspace.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, I've become a myspace *****. Dammitt, friggin women. Ugh...

*long story*

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Facebook, just easier to navigate IMO.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

They're both awful and help contribute to the downfall of our society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
***********, I've become a myspace ***********. Dammitt, friggin women. Ugh...

*long story*
I became an MSN Messenger ***** because of a girl. I didn't go on for like 5 months, but I've been on every day since she's added me (unless im gone, of course)

Quote:
Quote: