Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ARe you kidding me? If you wanna avoid being stalked don't do facebook. That thing tells you EVERYTHING about your friends. "so and so are now friends." "this person is taking a piss right now" "this person is at a party" etc etc...

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy
ARe you kidding me? If you wanna avoid being stalked don't do facebook. That thing tells you EVERYTHING about your friends. "so and so are now friends." "this person is taking a piss right now" "this person is at a party" etc etc...

srsly. People just hate Myspace for no reason sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Facebook by miles.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If you are out of HS and use myspace you are a loser, myspace is for teenagers / losers who lurk.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:

Yeah. Usually the more popular something is, the more criticism it'll also receive. I like myspace b/c so many ppl have it. I've found childhood friends of mine. It's pretty interesting. For ppl saying it's a stalker site, just set ur profile to private and don't add friends that you dn't know... it's relaly that simple...

Anyways... ULTIMATELY, facebook and myspace are like the exact same thing lol

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
then dont accept friendships of people you dont want to know that stuff.....
cause it only tells you about your "friends"

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:

Yeah. Usually the more popular something is, the more criticism it'll also receive. I like myspace b/c so many ppl have it. I've found childhood friends of mine. It's pretty interesting. For ppl saying it's a stalker site, just set ur profile to private and don't add friends that you dn't know... it's relaly that simple...

Anyways... ULTIMATELY, facebook and myspace are like the exact same thing lol
Lol, pretty much. I started with myspace, and now I have a facebook. some of my facebook friends have no myspace, some of my myspace friends have no facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can also set your personal privacy settings so that it doesn't display this information to other people. So, if you don't want people to know what you're doing, they don't have to know.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna say Myspace. It pisses me off when kids younger than me get a facebook just to look more mature.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im actually gonna delete my account once im in college- i only have myspace now to see my friends cause they all have it
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

facebook is easily better than myspace, less rapists, more mature. I like the crispness of it as well.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
They're both awful and help contribute to the downfall of our society.
Not quite that bad, but my opinion is the closest to that one.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I both both and they are both terrible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

MySpace is one of the worst designed websites on the internet. Facebook is solid and useful for communicating with friends and posting pictures.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook is better by far.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

myspace... since i'm still in highschool.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:39 PM    (permalink

well i have a facebook and no myspace so i will say facebook.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither . . . both are a mindless waste of time.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
fotbll36
Veteran

fotbll36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't have myspace so I guess I have to vote for facebook...As far as it being a waste of time I don't think thats true, when you go off to college it will be a lot easier to keep in touch with some of your friends who don't go to the same college as you.
fotbll36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bmoreravens5289
Rookie

bmoreravens5289 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Myspace is a mindless waste of time; facebook is a nice secure place to talk to your friends.

Sig by BuckNaked
Ravens
Baltimore Orioles
Maryland Terrapins
bmoreravens5289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook no doubt, Myspace is for sketchy emos.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
If you are out of HS and use myspace you are a loser, myspace is for teenagers / losers who lurk.
yo,
i'm 27 and have a myspace...it is what you make out of it. my wife, siblings, and friends all have a page too....we basically use it as a dressed up e-mail, and a way to share pictures....and of course to make fun out of eachother. i have my profile set to private and i have to approve all comments before they show up on my page.

but, just to clarify, I am, in fact, a loser...just not for the reason you mentioned.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
yo,
i'm 27 and have a myspace...it is what you make out of it. my wife, siblings, and friends all have a page too....we basically use it as a dressed up e-mail, and a way to share pictures....and of course to make fun out of eachother. i have my profile set to private and i have to approve all comments before they show up on my page.

but, just to clarify, I am, in fact, a loser...just not for the reason you mentioned.
Ditto. I use it for similar reasons with my close friends and have it set to private it as well.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
Quote:
yo,

Ditto. I use it for similar reasons with my close friends and have it set to private it as well.
I use myspace and also have it set to private.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92
myspace... since i'm still in highschool.
tons of high schoolers use facebook. it's not just for college

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote