Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment
"Hey Peyton ! ....see ya for the annual loss next year okay" ? - Tom Brady
Colts wont even make it next year. THE COLTS ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE.
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Quote:
New England has it. Is it even a question? You have one side which has probably 2nd all-time in terms of clutch coach/QB combo, versus a coach/QB combo that are best known for under achievement.
BUMP
Whos your first? I think i know what it is but just making sure, i respect your opinion.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

Manning should just give Brady the rest of his Salary for the rest of his contract for one of Bradys Superbowl Rings.
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

however i do thikn Colts win this game.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
I wish i knew you in person so i could bet you on that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Quote:
Quote:
New England has it. Is it even a question? You have one side which has probably 2nd all-time in terms of clutch coach/QB combo, versus a coach/QB combo that are best known for under achievement.
BUMP
Whos your first? I think i know what it is but just making sure, i respect your opinion.

Who do you think.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boomer Albino-son ripping on Manning...
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
I'm a Colts fan, but I just don't know what I can do at this point.

I just hate having to go through this every year. It takes it's toll on you mentally (well when watching football) to see a team you love so much just crumble like this every playoff season. Then once you think they may have a shot at least MAKING it to the SB, this happens. I mean, if this was a 10-10 game and they lost on a Gostkowski FG, I'd be pissed but at least, there would be some type of well, they can't prevent that. But this team is just so inept at times. They can't score within their own redzone which is hurting the team more.

If they can come out with a TD to begin the 3rd, then there's a possibility. It's not over yet but I have trouble believing that it is still going.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4

I just hate having to go through this every year. It takes it's toll on you mentally (well when watching football) to see a team you love so much just crumble like this every playoff season. Then once you think they may have a shot at least MAKING it to the SB, this happens. I mean, if this was a 10-10 game and they lost on a Gostkowski FG, I'd be pissed but at least, there would be some type of well, they can't prevent that. But this team is just so inept at times. They can't score within their own redzone which is hurting the team more.

If they can come out with a TD to begin the 3rd, then there's a possibility. It's not over yet but I have trouble believing that it is still going.
At least you crumble in the playoffs. Here in Atlanta we crumble before we ever get there.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4

Out of curiosity, do you think Dungy should be fired?
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4

At least you crumble in the playoffs. Here in Atlanta we crumble before we ever get there.
But there's never been the 13-0 season, a 49-TD season, a magical run from 3-13 to 13-3, a QB-WR combo who put up 100+ TDs together on any other team. It's frustrating and I just don't have any emotion right now.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

yea i cant imagine being a Colts fan and watching the regular season go to waste year after year. Heartbreaking.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

Who do you think.

Vick and Petrino?

Just kidding... Montana and Walsh?
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

Dungy Fired? Why not! It seems Manning calls the plays anyways. What does Dungy do?
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Izzowned

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim3031
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4

Out of curiosity, do you think Dungy should be fired?
That is an interesting question but I would probably give him another year. Dungy is a great man, no one can deny that but as a football coach, his philosophy is questionable. Kiffin may have made him look good in Tampa but he can build a team. You see how bad the Colts team looks in the defensive scheme they are supposed to be in? A chance would have to be taken on someone who runs a different scheme; which may be disastrous.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

Who do you think.
:D
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since when did Rhodes become a beast?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-21-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
How the hell does this happen every playoff game?

Old 01-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

Who do you think.

Vick and Petrino?

Just kidding... Montana and Walsh?

Definitely them, definitely not the latter.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
How the hell does this happen every playoff game?
I dunno, this is a pretty good-looking drive.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-21-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Hobbs and Samuel are owning Harrison and Wayne.

Old 01-21-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good play Peyton, way to thread the needle.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

heh Moorehead.