Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
No way the Pats let Samuel walk... That would be way to dumb!
Why? They will get a guy just as good for a lot less money.
Like who?
its the patriots bud. they can do anything they want.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
Quote:
No way the Pats let Samuel walk... That would be way to dumb!
Why? They will get a guy just as good for a lot less money.
Like who?
I don't know, some guy they draft in the 5th round, Bellichek will turn him into a superstar, like they do with everyone.
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Time to put them in a choke hold...
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams just know how to play the colts now - ok sure they'll beat crap teams, ok teams and maybe a good team every so often but they cant beat great teams.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6
Harrison made a little contact with Samuel..and Samuel tipped it a little
there was no tip but harrison did get distracted my Samuel's arm in his face

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Old 01-21-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

SD still bst team in NFL, this is making me sick watching this game.
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
just stop

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 01-21-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
They sure are. Thats why they are watching the game at home, right?

They arent the best. If they were, they would be playing today.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey?!! Where are all the Colts fans?!!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

not true. A COUPLE FLUKE PLAYS. best team. Pats Bears boring superbowl, i think im just gojnna watch the senior bowl over and over 2 sundays from now instead of the upcoming superbowl
Old 01-21-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
not true. A COUPLE FLUKE PLAYS. best team. Pats Bears boring superbowl, i think im just gojnna watch the senior bowl over and over 2 sundays from now instead of the upcoming superbowl
Your loss.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
Crying in the corner and burning their Tony Dungy effigies.
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The colts can't keep relying on penalties.
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
i like the colts

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 01-21-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
The best team in the NFL wins the super bowl.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Colts need to score. Now.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 01-21-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
Your loss.
I'm starting to see why nobody likes Chargers fans. I've never personally dealt with them so I didn't understand.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
Really?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

lol vinny t commercial

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 01-21-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
Not always, but they are the champs.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM4
Really?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

bearsfan, i dindt know you can judge a fanbase of hundreds of thousands by the peopel you meet on this board. There is other people in the world, just get off your computer sometimes and go outside. Its okay.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't understand why the colts are throwing the ball downfield every down, they have lots of time, why not dink and dunk a little?
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

fan base of millions, my bad
Old 01-21-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heh, those dumbass Indy fans think they still have a chance.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote