Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Classes with College Athletes

Has anyone had any classes with college athletes this year? I had a class with Ray Rice, Courtney Greene, Jeremy Zuttah, and a load of other guys on the team, so im curious if anyone else had the experience.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

At Mizzou i got class with Keon Lawerance, Matt Lawrence, Justin Safford, Jeremy Maclin, Chase Coffman, and Chase Daniel. All of them are in my sports psych class except Coffman he's in my financing

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to summer school at the local JC with Tavares Pressely.. Jot the name down, we'll all have him on our sigs in a couple more years. He transfered from the JC I went to summer school at to El Camino. Stud RB from Florida.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was Matt Leinarts ballroom dancing partner, by the end of the year he was leading.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a class with Corey Fisher and Corey Stokes, freshman ballers at 'Nova. Pretty cool cuz there's just like 18 kids in the class not like it's a huge lecture. Those are the only big athletes I have in classes, although there are track kids everywhere here.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to live right below Smush Parker when he was at Fordham. I can't remember what team he is on now, but he was on the Lakers for three years.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Nerv

And let the BS'ing begin!
Old 09-05-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Bio-Physics with Sam Baker, John David Booty, Taylor Mays, and Reggie Bush. It's a pretty tough class.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i took a class with johnny unitas, steve young, and peyton manning. it was shop class though, so we just made chairs and birdhouses together, nothing real cool.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
And let the BS'ing begin!
someone jealous?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got 1 class at Ole Miss with freshman LB/DE Chris Strong and another with sophmore WR Dexter McCluster.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My freshman year I lived 3 rooms down from Tim Jamison and Marques Walton. Last year I lived 2 rooms down from DeShawn Sims and someone else on UM's basketball team. I only had one class with a football player (wasn't sure who he was, looked like a DB or something). On the day of the final, he showed up twenty minutes late, and finished twenty minutes early.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I have Bio-Physics with Sam Baker, John David Booty, Taylor Mays, and Reggie Bush. It's a pretty tough class.
NO WAY! LUCKY!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/shameless self promotion
Everyone in my class has that honor with me!!!!!!
/end shameless self promotion

More to your point, no I have not had classes with any famous college athletes, a few people that might go to the league, but I have partied with lots of people who got drafted or were UDFAs.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I hate yayareaRB, Elco beat us, those bastards, But Beets, the starting(?) RG for Kentucky. PT Gates, Partied with Ryan Powdrell. bunch of other guys, but not many huge guys
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I hate yayareaRB, Elco beat us, those bastards, But Beets, the starting(?) RG for Kentucky. PT Gates, Partied with Ryan Powdrell. bunch of other guys, but not many huge guys
Were you the one at Saddleback?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Were you the one at Saddleback?
yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?
I don't know where everyone is from, and we have had a few people quit, usually before they were here long enough for me to even know them. Were you there when Benny Schenk was? He is a 5th yr senior now, so he might have been there before you.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy. This is my 3rd year at Saddleback, and i was forced to redshit(academicly inellegable) i hurt my back and missed 2 months of school, didnt think i would play again then tried and it wasnt bad, im thinking about going to a 4 year, got any room for O-lineman?

Grayshirt(1), Played(2), Redshirt(3)

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 09-05-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to high school with Jesus.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy
Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
hes a redneck with acne problems right? nah he always played SS, it was just my first year, but i rememeber him, i know he doesnt know me, everyone hated me my first year there lol

edit also its Tom Barger(u know him)
Old 09-05-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last semester Jamarcus Russell lived in the same apartment complex as me. His was 3 or 4 buildings down from mine so I only met him a handful of times.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Hunting

I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
why in this thread?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote