Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
2stepsahead

sometimes the process is just beautiful...this being one of those times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtD9HR5bkj8

awsome sampling, and then he picked the perfect acapello lyrics from Chamillionaire to put to the instrumental. I have no idea how some people claim, the art of making hin hop instrumentals is not "talent" or "music"...when producers like this guy, as well as others, play anywhere from 3 to 10 instruments...and use that ability to make beats on various programs....dude is a young producer also, he really has a future...

I have a copy of the full song he made with the instrumental if any1 is intersted
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
2stepsahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stepsahead View Post
sometimes the process is just beautiful...this being one of those times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtD9HR5bkj8

awsome sampling, and then he picked the perfect acapello lyrics from Chamillionaire to put to the instrumental. I have no idea how some people claim, the art of making hin hop instrumentals is not "talent" or "music"...when producers like this guy, as well as others, play anywhere from 3 to 10 instruments...and use that ability to make beats on various programs....dude is a young producer also, he really has a future...

I have a copy of the full song he made with the instrumental if any1 is intersted
http://www.zshare.net/audio/334150935c94ff
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen to the song Beatin It by Classified.

It's a song which shows the process of Classified making a beat. Damn good song too.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote