Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default New Ipod Revealed

Very interesting. This site has pictures and info.

http://live.gizmodo.com/
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks petty slick, ill stick my current iPod though until it breaks

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i heard about this its just the iphone without the phone
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad. Looks almost identical to an iPhone, but without the battery issues and the need to purchase the phone plan. When my current iPod goes down, I'll probably switch to a Nano before buying this. That's mostly because I don't use videos off itunes and use the device in the gym and car.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One things sucks about it, though.

8 GB for $299
16 GB for $399
Old 09-05-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
does anyone actually use the video? it seems so pointless when you can get better quality players, cheaper. i'd be happier if they went to a smaller display and saved some battery life.
Whenever I am in a lecture I see loads of people watching videos on their iPods.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

http://www.apple.com/

Still has the classic Ipod, but a new Nano was revealed, too.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I rarely watch movies or stuff like that on my Video. It just uses battery too quickly.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i ma content with my ipod, i got the one before this. its 80gb, so i put anything i can find on that *****. but for some reason my firefox add on where i can take videos off the internet isnt working. is there any other way to go about obtaining videos from youtube and such.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did anyone see the bottom of the article. they will be making a 160 GB one for like 300 something. noone else has a MP3 player that huge. except there laptop maybe.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
yeah i ma content with my ipod, i got the one before this. its 80gb, so i put anything i can find on that *****. but for some reason my firefox add on where i can take videos off the internet isnt working. is there any other way to go about obtaining videos from youtube and such.
you could buy the new one and it has a youtube app on it. :D

Old 09-05-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it might be time to upgrade. :D

Wi-Fi on the "iPod Touch," as they call it, is a great addition, and possibly the final dagger into the Zune coffin.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a program for ripping and putting anything on ipods/wii/ps3. Go to Red Kawa ... you'll find it.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
did anyone see the bottom of the article. they will be making a 160 GB one for like 300 something. noone else has a MP3 player that huge. except there laptop maybe.
who the **** needs that much space?? this is getting ridiculous. Soon you'll be able to download your life into one of these.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

i am like 5 GBs away from filling up my 80 GB. so i prolly am i gonna need that much space soon. yes it is a lot of space, but i am music junkie. its not really a lot of money considering like 10 yrs ago you couldn't get a 80 GB HD for your computer for under like 300 bucks.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i am like 5 GBs away from filling up my 80 GB. so i prolly am i gonna need that much space soon. yes it is a lot of space, but i am music junkie. its not really a lot of money considering like 10 yrs ago you couldn't get a 80 GB HD for your computer for under like 300 bucks.
I paid $250 for a 17gb HD back in 99 or 2000. Looking back at it makes me angry.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
There is a program for ripping and putting anything on ipods/wii/ps3. Go to Red Kawa ... you'll find it.
i know about videora ipod converter, i just dont know how to get them off the website
Old 09-05-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I paid $250 for a 17gb HD back in 99 or 2000. Looking back at it makes me angry.
exactly. i just bought a 500 GB hd at fry's for only 200 bucks last night. and i can get 160 in my pocket for almost what you used to pay for 60 back in the day. yea its worth it.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how big and thick is the new one?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
how big and thick is the new one?
the touch one is the same size as the iPhone but the classics are actually smaller than the classics now. pretty bad A.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which video converter is better, videora, or super?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the ipod I have now its the perfect size its real easy to hold when I run so I'll stick with it. I'm not crazy about these wide ones
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Which video converter is better, videora, or super?
I have videora, it's nice.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Click "Tools -> Add-ons -> get extensions"

Search for "ook"

Download Video ook, it'll put a set of eyes in the bottom left hand corner of your browser and any video you want to download.. start watching and hit the button..

It'll download in a .flv format.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16 GB is not nearly enough space for my library, what's the use?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote