Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-07-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
is every single one of your posts about gambling/vegas?
Well theres a reason why lines are why they are... Games are fixed... whether you like it or not.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?
Old 09-07-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?
Hmmmm under...

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be a great game. I'll love the matchup in the trenches, because even though LSU has a great DL were not too shabby either outside of RT. Sergio Render vs. Glenn Dorsey should be fun.

Glennan is a piece of crap, and I'm a VaTech. fan. I like Whitiker more even, and he's not even a QB now! Tyrod Taylor is a beast, but LSU's D is nasty.

LSU putting 30+ on us is very unlikely. I mean, we are just stacked on defense. Adibi, Hall, Flowers, Macho Harris, Chris Ellis, DJ Parker, etc etc. If they aren't careful we will score some points on defense or even special teams.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.
I hate people that think that their favorite team is the best team... Not in any way am i saying that LSU is shitte' but come on seriously. 3-4 VTech fans on here say were going to lose... Im the only one saying were going to win and ya know what Glennon may never be a Heisman winner or a Pro QB or even a Practice Squad QB but if Beamer trusts him and sees something in him, that gives me some hope for him as a QB... He may not make the amazing pass or he may throw interceptions up the wazoo but if he is able to manage this game, make the smart throws, not the amazing ones; well then he is atleast alright in my book and maybe, maybe we will have a true shot at winning this game. And if we do win im gonna look at the LSU fan posts and see stuff about flukes and how it was a crap game
Old 09-08-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can you ever give a good team credit? I guess not...

Matt Flynn is far and away a better QB than Glennon. Hell, our backup is a hell of alot better than Glennon. **** our 3rd string is prob better than him too.
uhhhhhh, where did i say he wasnt, read my posts, i was telling you why we lost to georgia. if sean glennon gives you the ball inside vt's 25 4 times, i would expect it to be a blowout. go read my posts, first page, who says glennon sucks?

"Over/under 7 sacks on Sean Glennon?"

push

i have LSU by eleven in my tiebreaker game for my betting pool.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I hate people that think that their favorite team is the best team... Not in any way am i saying that LSU is shitte' but come on seriously. 3-4 VTech fans on here say were going to lose... Im the only one saying were going to win and ya know what Glennon may never be a Heisman winner or a Pro QB or even a Practice Squad QB but if Beamer trusts him and sees something in him, that gives me some hope for him as a QB... He may not make the amazing pass or he may throw interceptions up the wazoo but if he is able to manage this game, make the smart throws, not the amazing ones; well then he is atleast alright in my book and maybe, maybe we will have a true shot at winning this game. And if we do win im gonna look at the LSU fan posts and see stuff about flukes and how it was a crap game
Its ok. My favorite team IS the best team.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its ok. My favorite team IS the best team.
Ughhhh.... Im glad you know football :-P
Old 09-08-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SEC speed will be too much for tech.....LSU by 2 TD's..

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
SEC speed will be too much for tech.....LSU by 2 TD's..
Kind of like SEC speed is too much for Southern Miss?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Dude you should never post again, UM 0-2 haahhahahahaha.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I missed the part when we started talking about Michigan...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what is UM record again?? We are also talking about UT who is almost more overrated than UM was....

Old 09-08-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I missed the part where you were allowed to talk.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I missed the part where you were allowed to talk.
Oh, this guy is going down.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I missed the part when we started talking about Michigan...
Then again it was mainly UM fans that were fussing for a month how they should be playing for the NC over the Gators and how it was going to be over before the 1st quarter and how overrated the SEC was, well it was over before the 1st quarter...

And this post isn't directed to you PL, so no hard feeling man.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who the hell are you?
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the same guy who thinks i am a sean glennon fan.......

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I smell a banning coming
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I just want to know who he is. He has 470 posts and I never knew he existed before he quoted me.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just want to know who he is. He has 470 posts and I never knew he existed before he quoted me.
From what i've gathered, I have reason to believe he's a Saints fan.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I just think it's funny when a guy who posts less than twice a day tries to talk **** to mods and admins.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just think it's funny when a guy who posts less than twice a day tries to talk **** to mods and admins.
Don't take that P-L, bring out the Tyler Durden within you and go mess him up.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

No it's ok. If you can't come with anything other than "don't post" or "Michigan is 0-2" than I don't need to bother with you.