Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sarf's 6 NFLDC Truths

I was going to do 10, but I didn't want to conform......it's not because I couldn't think of 4 more. And seriously, do you really need 10?

1. Comahan who?
Most people who read this will still not know who or what a comahan is, it's ok gents and aq....you will not see many of his post because he only posts in the Wrestling forum, Harry Potter threads and random drafts like, "Marval Comic Costume Draft". Believe it or not....comahan is a Mod, well; technically he is, but he only uses his mod powers in the wrestling thread, Harry Potter thread.....and random drafts...

[njx9font]

2. njx9 <3's sarf
njx will continue to mention the word 'sarf' in 84% of his post( i believe that number will increase). i don't blame him, i'm just too damn adorable.

bonus truth: i will pwn njx9 in fantasy hockey once again.

[/njx9font]

3. CUTLER IS A GOD!!!!1
Certain people will continue to rave about Jay Cutler, and how they hopped on his bandwagon wayyy before the 2006 draft. These certain people have already anointed Cutler as the "second coming*" and will ascend to early Brett Farve-esque type career for the next 10 years. You'll ususally see ridiculous things like "amazing arm strength", "great zip on the ball", or "he wears the number 6 because 3 X 2 = 6, the 2 meaning *second coming*" Theres even a Church of Cutler. Doesn't it feel like your're talking to VYoungISAGOD all over again?

4. Royal Rumble 2007-2008 aka Recruiting Thread
Happens every season, the recruiting thread turns into a big ol' cat fight as LOI day nears and it will happen again this year. P-L will again get pissed off, and with his new admin power...the hammer will come down this year! The thread has been locked before, will this be the year that it finally gets shutdown for good? Will a Recruiting Thread-er finallly get banned(ToldLikeItIs, RickNJ83) This is the year that Downthefield finally explodes!!!

5. NFLDC Poster to see the biggest decline in the 2007-2008 season: draftguru151
Yes, Mr. 25k, a rather bold prediction, but I have my reasons. If you pay enough attention to NFLDC, you would have notice that it took dg some time to reach 25k from 20k. And I believe his pace will worsen throughout this year. I have two main reasons why this will happen:

1. Dg is a freshman at college - With this comes a college work load and a college life style, which will eventually consist of booze, parties and women(i hope).

2. irc> all - dg is a full-fledge member of irc now, which always leads to less posting and more partying (known fact).

Which leads me too...

6. Out with the old, In with the new...2007-2008 ROY: ripdw27
This kid has shown a lot of promise, plenty of post with tip-top quality. I often find myself inthralled with this young fellow interesting view of the world of sports. ripdw is what DEMECO RYANS (edited by comahan) is to the NFL; ripping through the forum like it was his playground. A sure fire Hall of Famer in the making; you're witnessing history here folks, I can not stress it enough. Dare I say it? The next toonsterwu...

Just kidding.

Last edited by comahan : 09-05-2007 at 07:50 PM.
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

whos ripdw27?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sarf is, in fact, 100% correct.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
whos ripdw27?
Hes not on much but he can be recognized as RB Santino Marselle of the Orlando Flash in the National Fantasy League. I was abit surprised to see that though lol.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

You forgot the Jim Sorgi man-crush :O?!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLDC Truth #7:

i get every other one of my posts deleted.

also commie, is there a way around the port being blocked here. (here meaning school, and port, i mean irc port.)
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

The Jim Sorgi stuff is getting old. Yea I said it.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
NFLDC Truth #7:

i get every other one of my posts deleted.

also commie, is there a way around the port being blocked here.
No idea, really. Rick seems to have the same problem as you. Shame really, Rick bitching about you was fun.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

couldn't have said it better myself...BTW, congrats on the soon to be 5,000 posts Windy

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

I've got to warn you Windy, you'll never get to 5000 posts with such blasphemy. Jim Sorgi will kill you first.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

lol.great post.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way too many people also made that joke, so I don't want to look like a lame ass that just went along with it.

Eventhough I was the first to say it.

Last edited by GB12 : 09-05-2007 at 09:11 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wuts a comahan?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You forgot to mention the Big Ten homer supremacy on the forum.

I assume your joking on ripdw27.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ripdw . . . really?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
He meant to say JK17

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn guys... just read the end of his post

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll help him out in saying NFLDC Truths 8-10 are SuperKevin is a MSPaint god
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Highlight the end of it
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long live the king!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was the only thread on this fourm worth reading

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't understand what ripdw27 is saying half the time.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
3. CUTLER IS A GOD!!!!1
Certain people will continue to rave about Jay Cutler, and how they hopped on his bandwagon wayyy before the 2006 draft. These certain people have already anointed Cutler as the "second coming*" and will ascend to early Brett Farve-esque type career for the next 10 years. You'll ususally see ridiculous things like "amazing arm strength", "great zip on the ball", or "he wears the number 6 because 3 X 2 = 6, the 2 meaning *second coming*" Theres even a Church of Cutler. Doesn't it feel like your're talking to VYoungISAGOD all over again? g.
Yes, but see, Vince Young is a false God, Cutler is a real one. Haven't you read the second commandment, "thou shalt take no false Gods before me..." but the words that have faded from the tablets over time are "I'm talking to you, Bud Adams and Bill Bidwill." And I guess I forgot to say, 3 represents the holy number, you know, holy trinity, died at 3 pm, 3 days from g-friday to Easter. Now it should all make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
I was going to do 10, but I didn't want to conform......it's not because I couldn't think of 4 more. And seriously, do you really need 10?
you forgot the one where you like to attend rainbow parties regularly.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
You forgot to mention the Big Ten homer supremacy on the forum.

I honestly don't think the Big Ten homers are as bad as the SEC homers. We may hype our teams up, but at least we don't overrated the other teams and players in our conference...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote