Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-05-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I pretty much post in the MLB discussion threads and the Giants Forum at this point. I hope to branch out a lot more this football season.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Giantsfan1080 : 09-05-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think I pretty much post in the MLB discussion threads and the Giants Forum at this point. I hope to branch out a lot more this football season.
i love you?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i love you?
What a ****.................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
2. irc> all - dg is a full-fledge member of irc now, which always leads to less posting and more partying (known fact).
youre welcome, i try and get you guys out of the house more
Old 09-06-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
youre welcome, i try and get you guys out of the house more
please.
i ain't even housebroken!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFLDC Truth: WMD will reach 10,000 Posts by the end of September!!

NFLDC Question: What NFL Team currently has the most fans with over 10,000 posts?

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:27 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

NFLDC Truth: I have been here longer than about 90% of you guys but, I have less posts than about 90% of you guys.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post

NFLDC Question: What NFL Team currently has the most fans with over 10,000 posts?
I think the Cowboys and Bears are tied with 3 (unless you don't count toon with the Bears).

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bears I think...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no you don't. you even hid when i was in michigan. granted, i was near flint. but still.

also, sarf.
What were you doing near my neck of the woods??

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hurry up man, P-L and I have been holding down the Lions fort since wingboy left, died, got deported, or whatever it was the happened to him.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

IM ripdw27 (first few posts) haha im glad someone appreciates my view of sports. i havent been on lately with my classes starting (my 4th block is sports history :p) i see a lot of people really disagree with that.. am i really that bad?
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
IM ripdw27 (first few posts) haha im glad someone appreciates my view of sports. i havent been on lately with my classes starting (my 4th block is sports history :p) i see a lot of people really disagree with that.. am i really that bad?
Aah, poor little naive fool.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
You're hilarious even if you don't know it. There are some guys who are the bad mean dumb, but you're the funny innocent dumb. If you were a chick I'd hit it.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-06-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
You're hilarious even if you don't know it. There are some guys who are the bad mean dumb, but you're the funny innocent dumb. If you were a chick I'd hit it.
no you wouldn't, you dont have the balls to talk to girls.

you drink a beer yet, i feel like ive missed so much of your life not being in irc
Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interestingly enough, that's what we're talking about right now on IRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
yea man that aint weird at all. haha im glad to the funny innocent dumb.. better then the bad dumb

kinda weird to see my name in a post like that n "discussed" in the thread..

idk whats for real n whats sarcasm thats where my funny innocent dumb comes in lol
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
no you wouldn't, you dont have the balls to talk to girls.

you drink a beer yet, i feel like ive missed so much of your life not being in irc
Like I told snuff, find me a beer and I'll drink it. And figure out how to get into irc loser.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-06-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please quit rubbing it in that you all are so cool on irc. it makes me sad
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post

6. Out with the old, In with the new...2007-2008 ROY: ripdw27
This kid has shown a lot of promise, plenty of post with tip-top quality. I often find myself inthralled with this young fellow interesting view of the world of sports. ripdw is what DEMECO RYANS (edited by comahan) is to the NFL; ripping through the forum like it was his playground. A sure fire Hall of Famer in the making; you're witnessing history here folks, I can not stress it enough. Dare I say it? The next toonsterwu...

Just kidding.
In case you didn't know, thi was what he was talkin about RipDW
Old 09-06-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Also DChess.

snuff: someone tell Dchess just to dl real mirc and not that fake java ****.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Also DChess.

snuff: someone tell Dchess just to dl real mirc and not that fake java ****.
i did, it doesn't work, ive also tried multiple versions of it.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Please quit rubbing it in that you all are so cool on irc. it makes me sad
Ah-men (Ay-men). It's annoying, and it's not cool to the people that aren't in it.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

you think i can call the school and be like listen here, and give them a piece of my mind
Old 09-06-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Ah-men (Ay-men). It's annoying, and it's not cool to the people that aren't in it.
let's start our own cool club for cool guys so we dont have to join their jerk club for jerks
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote