Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-06-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Ah-men (Ay-men). It's annoying, and it's not cool to the people that aren't in it.
the only reason we're talking about it is i cant get in and i need updates on dg's life.

so you havent gone out to a party yet?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it. I miss you, DChess.

You complete the IRC crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
let's start our own cool club for cool guys so we dont have to join their jerk club for jerks
With blackjack, and hookers.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post

i know, you think i like posting on nfldc this much. ugh
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

also ask commie if he keeps deleting my threads/posts in the off topic
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i know, you think i like posting on nfldc this much. ugh
God help you, poor soul, for having to do what everyone else does.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post

psst, think you're so so cool with your fancy chat rooms.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
psst, think you're so so cool with your fancy chat rooms.
PM sarf on how to get in, I'd help you out but I had to be walked through by Nerv to get in because I am a tard.
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
God help you, poor soul, for having to do what everyone else does.
well when im in irc i can talk football with dg and others without having to post and wait for repsonses, although talking with RL and superkevin has been fun tonight
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats irc? is it a gang?

like that?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
PM sarf on how to get in, I'd help you out but I had to be walked through by Nerv to get in because I am a tard.
now we're just letting anybody in, what happened to all the **** i had to go through, ive been ******** medicine balls for months
Old 09-06-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
well when im in irc i can talk football with dg and others without having to post and wait for repsonses, although talking with RL and superkevin has been fun tonight
That's because I'm awesome and deserve to be in cool clubs
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are awesome
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
dont get greedy
Old 09-06-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
whats irc? is it a gang?

like that?
Basically, from what I've gathered is it's a chat room NFLDC bascially, but it's invite only, so normal posters can't get in. And they mention it in like every thread, because rubbing it in is fun.

[onlyhalfjoking]Can I join?[/onlyhalfjoking]
Old 09-06-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

so are snuff and aq dating
Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
You are awesome
Speaking of awesome...I vote we hijack this and turn it into a Journey discussion thread. I just watch the Journey episode of Scrubs, so I've been reminded of its awesomeness.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically, from what I've gathered is it's a chat room NFLDC bascially, but it's invite only, so normal posters can't get in. And they mention it in like every thread, because rubbing it in is fun.

It is actually not invite only at all, there used to be a thread on the precise steps on how to get in there. You guys are just too new and/or wasnt around to see it.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

yeah well thats cool not
whats it stand for?

Old 09-06-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Speaking of awesome...I vote we hijack this and turn it into a Journey discussion thread. I just watch the Journey episode of Scrubs, so I've been reminded of its awesomeness.
Just a small town girl

I should start my own club
JFF's
Journey and Football Fans
or the
JFA
Journey Fan Alliance
or the
LJF
League of Journey Fans

Old 09-06-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

ok, this has been fun for a while, but i've had my fun. there is no such thing as irc, well there is a such thing called irc, but we dont have a chat room, we just like to get people to feel jealous.

pauley shore enters

YOU GOT GOT. YOU GOT GOT
Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
It is actually not invite only at all, there used to be a thread on the precise steps on how to get in there. You guys are just too new and/or wasnt around to see it.
I'm not 'new' I just went on a better site for a while, but I'm back because it went under.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I used to own IRC back in the day with my Breaking News.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Just a small town girl

I should start my own club
JFF's
Journey and Football Fans
or the
JFA
Journey Fan Alliance
or the
LJF
League of Journey Fans
How about JKA? Journey Kicks Ass? Simple and to the point.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How about JKA? Journey Kicks Ass? Simple and to the point.
even better