Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Arounf The Horn or Pardon The Interruption

Which show do you like more?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

PTI is easily better than ATH but I think when ATH had Max Kellerman the gap was a lot closer. "These four things I know are true..."
Old 01-15-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink

I like PTI more. Wilbon and Kornheiser are great together.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
HTTank22
Rookie

HTTank22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ATH gets annoying and i love to watch PTI
HTTank22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Both are quality shows, I like Reali, except when Jackie McMUllen is on, he kisses her ass so much. When Bill Plashke comes on though, I turn it off, he is the worst one on that show barr none, including Mariotti. But I prefer PTI.

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can take Reali in small doses but sometimes ATH is just unbearable to watch. Michael Smith knows his stuff but some of the time, I don't understand what Mariotti is talking about.

I prefer PTI, I usually love ATH though as well. The worst, IMO, Quite Frankly.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PTI for sure.

I like the new guy more than Max. Was never a big fan of his.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael smith is Money on ATH

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
PTI for sure.

I like the new guy more than Max. Was never a big fan of his.
i like the way the show is set up now but with Max i liked how they had a lot more people on the show. Not the same over and over and over.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I don't like the people on now other than Smith. Plascke (sp?) is a complete idiot, and the chick on there is annoying too.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATH is stupid. THey have terrible analysts like Woody Paige and Jay Marinotti who don't know a damn thing about anything.

PTI is a great show.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Yea I don't like the people on now other than Smith. Plascke (sp?) is a complete idiot, and the chick on there is annoying too.
Sometimes I just want to reach into my tv and strangle bill to death.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen Around the Horn but I do love PTI
Old 01-15-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
how?? its right before PTI.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

pti all da way

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
Not in Canada.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

PTI easily.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Not in Canada.
ahhh i thought it would be the same in America Jr.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both are cheesey :|
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not in Canada.
Hey, hey.

We're America's hat.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not in Canada.
Hey, hey.

We're America's hat.
But we're are some sort of extremely cool hat. With like flaps on it and stuff.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never seen ATH either...but even if I did, I would still go PTI...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"Good Night Canada"

like em both

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Once again, PTI is dominating.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ghlight=pardon
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls
"Good Night Canada"

like em both
call me crazy, but thats my favourite part :?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote