Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 10-08-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I don't think the Packers offense had under 100 yards in the second because they're that bad...
No we're not. If anyone noticed there was
A- Stupid penalties
B- Joe Gibbs-like play calling. I felt like we were trying to estabilish the run instead of letting Favre throw the quick passes that we were doing so well. and when did go to the quick passes on 3rd and 15 it didnt work, but instead of running it on 2nd and 1st we shouldve passed making 3rd shorter.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
The Lions losing to the Redskins isn't nearly as bad as the Pack losing to the Bears. (Keep in mind... many think the Pack are headed to the Super Bowl, while the Lions will be lucky to see 8 wins.)

The Bears of now aren't anywhere near the Bears of last year... and, without a steady QB and a lot of their defensive studs, they beat the 4-0 Packers. I seem to remember many Packers fans thinking this one was in the books... but the Bears pulled it off... on the road (in Lambeau, none the less) with a 1-3 record against a "rejuvenated" Favre.

P.S.- As pointed out, I didn't misspell "Chicago". Good one, though.
then learn how to spell owned.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our team needed a wake up call and thank god it came now then later. The Bears did a nice job in the 2nd half. I'm just bitter because we should have sealed the game.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I don't think the Packers offense had under 100 yards in the second because they're that bad...
What.......

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
then learn how to spell owned.
Are you serious? Wow. Slow much?

Chicago. Owned. ChicagOwned.

Get it?

I hope you're not serious...
Old 10-09-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Chicago had several key players back that werent available for the lions game and were playing a game there entire season hinged on. They simply werent the same team that played the lions. The pack really dominated the first half, the bears did the second. There really is nothing to be down about for packer fans other than a blown opportunity to nock the division rivals/superbowl team out for good and poor ball security by the pack. It was a good close game versus the nfc champs that the pack came very close to winning. Favre looked great for most of the game with a spectacular completion percentage, but the bears got there elite defense going in the 2nd half and that put an end to the nice stats he was putting up(29/40,322yds/1td,2int) Still not bad overall. I think that game showed great stides by the pack compared to the team they were before there 8 game win streak. Anyone that thought the nfc champs suddenly became chumps were fooling themselves. The chargers arent dead by any means either, they just had major coaching changes to adjust to. All this packer bashing because of 1 loss over 9 games is rediculous. Its really just dumb. Any packer fan should be very happy to have the pack at 4-1 through 5 games. Its much better than I expected, I figured they would be 2-3 at this point in the season. They beat 3 playoff teams from last year (Eagles, Giants, Chargers) and the Vikings on there turf, with 1 loss comming in a very close game against the nfc champs. Not bad at all really.

Last edited by Football Fan : 10-09-2007 at 02:19 AM.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
Chicago had several key players back that werent available for the lions game. They simply werent the same team that played the lions. The pack really dominated the first half, the bears did the second. There really is nothing to be down about for packer fans other than a blown opportunity to nock the division rivals/superbowl team out for good and poor ball security by the pack. It was a good close game versus the nfc champs that the pack came very close to winning. Favre looked great for most of the game with a spectacular completion percentage, but the bears got there elite defense going in the 2nd half and that put an end to the nice stats he was putting up(29/40,322yds/1td,2int). I think that game showed great stides by the pack compared to the team they were before there 8 game win streak. Anyone that thought the nfc champs suddenly became chumps were fooling themselves. All this packer bashing because of 1 loss over 9 games is rediculous. Im very happy to have the pack at 4-1 through 5 games. Its much better than I expected, I figured they would be 2-3 at this point in the season. They beat 3 good teams and the vikings on there turf, not bad at all really.
This is the smartest and most dead-on comment I've seen on here in a long time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
This is the smartest and most dead-on comment I've seen on here in a long time.
Thats because a lot of the other posts lately have consisted of meaningless bickering that ignore the real facts. Although it is kind of funny reading some of the trash talking, its just a little annoying when some important factors that should be taken into concideration are being completely left out.

Last edited by Football Fan : 10-09-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
Chicago had several key players back that werent available for the lions game and were playing a game there entire season hinged on. They simply werent the same team that played the lions.
What players didn't play against Detroit that played against the Packers? I know Tillman, but who else?

I think there are a few big differences between the two games. First, I don't think the Lions are that much of a threat to the Bears and I think they expected to win the game. Facing the 4-0 Packers... in Lambeau... and sitting at 1-3 makes it a must-win game. Also, it was Griese's first start (against Detroit), and he didn't look comfortable.

I don't think it was the players on the field, but the importance of the game.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What players didn't play against Detroit that played against the Packers? I know Tillman, but who else?
Tillman, Briggs, Archuleta.

Personally I think Tillman would have been the difference, but injuries are part of the game and there's really no way of knowing.

You're definately right about the shift in attitude though. I don't think it's a coincidence that the defense fell apart in the 4th quarter against the Lions. I think they just expected them to quit.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Tillman, Briggs, Archuleta.

Personally I think Tillman would have been the difference, but injuries are part of the game and there's really no way of knowing.

You're definately right about the shift in attitude though. I don't think it's a coincidence that the defense fell apart in the 4th quarter against the Lions. I think they just expected them to quit.
Yep... agree completely. Most teams expect that, if you hit the 4th and are winning (or it's close) against the Lions, they'll just give it to you. Instead, if we're going to give it to you this year, we start earlier in the game. *sigh*...

And, I had no clue that Briggs played against the Packers.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Yep... agree completely. Most teams expect that, if you hit the 4th and are winning (or it's close) against the Lions, they'll just give it to you. Instead, if we're going to give it to you this year, we start earlier in the game. *sigh*...

And, I had no clue that Briggs played against the Packers.
it said Briggs had 16 solo tackles lol..... and Tillman is one of the best, if not the best, at stripping the ball, that second one on Jones was probably the best ive seen, it was a clean punch. Coachs should show this tape from pop warner to colleges, of how to effectivly strip a ball. We gave the Bears the win, practicly, but good job bears, i look forward to later in the year
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

yep 16 tackles, Briggs had a very good game.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/gamece...0071007_CHI@GB
Old 06-25-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PACKERS SUCK!!!! Most of their fans are brain washed whores with hard ons for Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PF and Boston being a couple of the lone exceptions!)
Old 06-25-2008, 02:09 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
PACKERS SUCK!!!! Most of their fans are brain washed whores with hard ons for Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PF and Boston being a couple of the lone exceptions!)
Eloquent post. Now please inform us on your views of global warming.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:46 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Eloquent post. Now please inform us on your views of global warming.
Don't listen to guy that once said he invented the internet and believes in manbearpig.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
SafePhbiz

Default Buy ****** professional - cheap ****** australia

Buy ****** professional - cheap ****** australia
buy cheap generic ****** online
the face of a large number of former teammates fought in DN, I truly did not stay in the DNF of the reasons, also, I trust in the eyes of these old comrades. ****** cheap online
buy generic soft ******
To avoid pregnancy without birth control pills or condoms or any other methods then there are natural ways if one are able to follow it then that would be easy and effective way in avoiding pregnancy. Yet not many people follow this method. In this method the couple has to stop having sex during the ovulation period of women but this method sometimes may not be suitable for all women as it depends on the prediction and calculation of the days in a menstrual cycle. ****** online order
cheap generic ****** from india
http://phenterminebestprice.com/ buy *********** online
http://tramadolu.com/ cyclobenzaprine 50 mg generic ultram ******** pharmacy sickness buy ********
http://valiumd.com/ ****** no prescription canada ******** 5mg buy ******** 10mg

buy ****** online australia
It is important that one needs to correctly choose the type of birth control method that is needed. In case of permanent and temporary methods, the decision of the couple is very much useful and important as to which way they want to choose. buy ****** online pharmacy