Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Return To Football

Watching my highschool team out there i could not stand being on the sidelines and having NO say in how the team did. Our starting runningback went down with a broken ankle and is now out for hte season... so im gonna go back and play some runningback and fullback for our team.... Im realyl excited cause i havnt played football in a long time... so i just htought i would let yall know

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next time you have a thought like this just keep it to yourself.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your doctors are gonna clear you?
Old 09-08-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
they cleared me two days ago.. so im trusting him that nothing bad will happen here.. havne had one in a good long time either so fingers crossed

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-08-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good luck, just dont get hurt

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
What happened?
11-13 cuncussions... somewhere around there.. cant really remember the exact number.. i could have sworn it was 13 but i only have 11 on the sheet the doctor had

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-08-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What happened?
concussions.

Cool man, good luck. Stay healthy.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck with it. When is your game?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-08-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good luck with it. When is your game?
this coming thursday would be my first game... how much i play will depends on practice and how fast i learn the playbook though.. i may see some special teams

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
11-13 cuncussions... somewhere around there.. cant really remember the exact number.. i could have sworn it was 13 but i only have 11 on the sheet the doctor had
Watch Out or you'll get brain damage and kill your whole family like Chris Benoit
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Watch Out or you'll get brain damage and kill your whole family like Chris Benoit
lmao your like the 12th person to say that to me in the past couple days

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-08-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
this coming thursday would be my first game... how much i play will depends on practice and how fast i learn the playbook though.. i may see some special teams

All the plays in my playbook are wrong. The coaches changed the routes, so what we have to run, is not written down.

What should I do, because I can't remember them, if they keep changing them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
All the plays in my playbook are wrong. The coaches changed the routes, so what we have to run, is not written down.

What should I do, because I can't remember them, if they keep changing them.
just remember the base play... then either write in yourself.. or talk to your coaches.. when i played before i wrote down my play book myself.. cause writing out every play helped me remember them.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-08-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

alright, thanks.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Man when I make a Benoit joke it's tasteless...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Well we all know he's a horrible monster of a person now so it's acceptable
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
he is........ Super Kevin

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 09-08-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There is no doctor who in their right mind would clear somebody with that many concussions to play football let alone runningback

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he is........ Super Kevin
O hamburgers...I know...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote