Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 09-08-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Steelers vs. Browns Gameday Discussion

Discuss this week 1 divisional matchup.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

After the Steelers embarass the Browns, Cleveland fans litter the field with bottles, put paper bags on their heads, and decide that Brady Quinn must start week two.

So, in the end, it works out better for the Browns because instead of messing around with Frye, they realize now's the time to get started on the future and go with Quinn.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post
After the Steelers embarass the Browns, Cleveland fans litter the field with bottles, put paper bags on their heads, and decide that Brady Quinn must start week two.

So, in the end, it works out better for the Browns because instead of messing around with Frye, they realize now's the time to get started on the future and go with Quinn.
No wayzorz, Cleveland is gonna win 70-0.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

21-3, Pitt by 18.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game will be decided by Ben Roethlisberger IMO. Can he return to the form of his super bowl season? I think the Browns win it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think and this is my opinion that willie will smoke u guys again..maybe for 150 some yards..the passing game will be good but not to the status i want to be since i believe the browns have a pretty good secondary..i also dont think that lewis will be any difference in this game and the game will be put in frys hands and he will not come out with the victory..

35-10 steelers
Old 09-08-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pretty sure it won't be such a blowout. I'll be suprised if Pitt wins by anymore than 10. However, at Hines field when Brady is starting, that could be a different story. I think we will be rather competitive tomorrow.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
Pretty sure it won't be such a blowout. I'll be suprised if Pitt wins by anymore than 10. However, at Hines field when Brady is starting, that could be a different story. I think we will be rather competitive tomorrow.
ya you could...but i just dont see it this year..i believe if the browns get dline help and improve the oline better then the nfl better watch out..i just dont see it this year and they will get another top 10 pick..but that is just my opinion
Old 09-08-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

When i referred to when Brady is starting at Hines, i meant we will probably get blown out, to clear that up.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-08-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
When i referred to when Brady is starting at Hines, i meant we will probably get blown out, to clear that up.
ya i know what you meant..im just saying i see this game being a blowout too..
Old 09-08-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77 View Post

Nice try, but Cleveland doesn't serve bottles anymore after that little incident...

Also, there are no paper bags. We have been very bad for who knows how long, and we sell out every single game. Cleveland is as loyal as they come.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland shocks world, upset steelers at home. Frye comes up big in a thriller in which Roethlisberger gets sacked 4 times and commits 2 turnovers due to the fact that Bruce Arians has him pass too much on a team who only wins when they run, run, run.

I think that's gonna happen tomorrow. If they run Parker 30 times they'll win, but if they throw the ball 30 times they are gonna beat themselves. Frye played well against PIttsburgh last season, and with a better RB and O-Line he'll play good again. Braylon is gonna come up big.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Cleveland shocks world, upset steelers at home. Frye comes up big in a thriller in which Roethlisberger gets sacked 4 times and commits 2 turnovers due to the fact that Bruce Arians has him pass too much on a team who only wins when they run, run, run.

I think that's gonna happen tomorrow. If they run Parker 30 times they'll win, but if they throw the ball 30 times they are gonna beat themselves. Frye played well against PIttsburgh last season, and with a better RB and O-Line he'll play good again. Braylon is gonna come up big.

then you woke up... lol jk...i dont know man i think we can win a shout out and a clock control game.if willie and ben is on watch out..but braylon will probably drop the game winning touchdown pass again
Old 09-08-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

We'll throw it to Kellen this time.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i don't see it happening. regardless of the O Cord you are playing the steelers. we are going to run. willie parker gets atleast 150 possibly breaks 200 again, more than likely 160 area. but it will happen. and watch out for carey davis. he has been named the starting FB this year and he will be able to actually keep up with willie when running on the outside. i predict 24-10. although the browns do show signs of becoming better with the game.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Yeah, mark it down, the steelers will never have the lead in this game.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pitt will dominate on both sides of the ball and Holmes will have a field day. Question is Bodden playing.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go who else is rooting for a tie game? :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YAY!!! good luck biiznnitches!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Pitt will dominate on both sides of the ball and Holmes will have a field day. Question is Bodden playing.
Bodden is playing.

Holmes will have a field day? He's matched up on Eric Wright, so doubt it.

Big injury in what will probably be a defensive game - Browns punter Dave Zastudil is out.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Bodden is playing.

Holmes will have a field day? He's matched up on Eric Wright, so doubt it.

Big injury in what will probably be a defensive game - Browns punter Dave Zastudil is out.
Holmes will turn Wright inside out.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Holmes will turn Wright inside out.
You obviously haven't seen Wright play.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Steelers Inactives

15 WR Willie Reid

21 CB Ricardo Colclough

33 RB Gary Russell

54 LB Marquis Cooper

72 C Darnell Stapleton

79 OT Trai Essex

97 LB Arnold Harrison

2 QB Brian St. Pierre (3rd QB)
Old 09-09-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Who's your return man if Reid's inactive?
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Who's your return man if Reid's inactive?
allen rossum