Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 09-09-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do hope this game will stop all the Browns' posters from running their mouths....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I do hope this game will stop all the Browns' posters from running their mouths....
I think they'll finish 5-11 instead of 6-10 now if that means anything.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I think they'll finish 5-11 instead of 6-10 now if that means anything.
We've been thru this, Jamal is a joke at running back and even if he could be any good you'll be trailing to much in every game to use him effectively, the offensive line is in shambles, you have no real receiving threats outside of Winslow and even he was dropping passes, the QB carousel will continue for most of the year, and the defense will be forced to play way to much to be decent. Face it, you traded a top 5 pick for Quinn and its not making you a better team.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 09-09-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We've been thru this, Jamal is a joke at running back and even if he could be any good you'll be trailing to much in every game to use him effectively, the offensive line is in shambles, you have no real receiving threats outside of Winslow and even he was dropping passes, the QB carousel will continue for most of the year, and the defense will be forced to play way to much to be decent. Face it, you traded a top 5 pick for Quinn and its not making you a better team.
Well, look at it this way...they'd certainly use that pick on a QB, and I'm not sure any of them are better than Quinn.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, look at it this way...they'd certainly use that pick on a QB, and I'm not sure any of them are better than Quinn.
I think Brohm might be better.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-09-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
I think Brohm might be better.
Possibly, but even a top 5 pick wouldn't guarantee him.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope those Browns fans (don't remember which ones exactly so I'm not calling anyone in this thread out) that thought Jamal was a good pickup realize how washed up he is. This is a normal Jamal Lewis game.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I hope those Browns fans (don't remember which ones exactly so I'm not calling anyone in this thread out) that thought Jamal was a good pickup realize how washed up he is. This is a normal Jamal Lewis game.
I believe I remember saying Jamal Lewis was the antichrist or something to that effect.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GG guys you literally raped us, if there was a definition of rape, that was it...

You guys look good and took advantage of our terrible play, good luck the rest of the year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, damn, here for the first time i try to have confidence (even cockiness) in the Browns and it back fires completely. Possitive thinking sucks, it makes you feel even worse.

Anyway, Charlie is gun shy and has lost all of his confidence. The line actually protected well for the most part, but after he quadruple clutches, dances to the right, and runs into the waiting defenders he doesn't have anytime to throw the ball.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Pitt will dominate on both sides of the ball and Holmes will have a field day.
Quote:

Holmes will have a field day? He's matched up on Eric Wright, so doubt it.
Funny how that worked out. Hey, at least you were optimistic.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't confuse optimism with lunacy....... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-09-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Good call. Except nothing you ever say will mean anything now.

If this is a reflection on the season, Dallas will have the #1 pick! Yeah baby!

Hey, thanks for the boost of confidence, ass.

Do you actually think i am ignorant enough to think the Browns would dominate and obviously superior Steelers team? Ever heard of supporting you team? Especially against your biggest rival, i'll be damned if i am just going to bend over and not even try to be a loyal fan. Its our rival, i'll talk smack as i please.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Last edited by Freddy G : 09-09-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Holmes had like one big play and he wasn't matched up on Eric Wright for that play...worked out okay I guess.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Holmes had like one big play and he wasn't matched up on Eric Wright for that play...worked out okay I guess.
Except Santonio was matched on Sean Jones, no wonder he hasn't been to the Pro Bowl...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-09-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Um, pretty sure that was Brodney Pool actually. Wright played about as well as you could expect for a rookie. Pool played like a rookie as well.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except Santonio was matched on Sean Jones, no wonder he hasn't been to the Pro Bowl...........
Yeah, Sean Jones would not let that happen. That play is on Pool.

Anyways, reasons for optimism:

Our defense played very well in the 1st half (the exception being^^^) and decent for the whole game. Willie didn't run all over us, I was surprised when they said he got to the 100 yd mark. Ben just had a great game.

I think Charlie Frye has gotten all the looks he needs. He should not see the field again. Obviously he hasn't worked on not staring down recievers, and he still thinks he can run like Michael Vick. Watching Frye was more disgusting than watching *** porn.

There, I got 2 positive things out of the game. Beat that.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Brodney Pool actually.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the play holmes made was on Poole. And it was just a great throw.

No mention of joe thomas in here. Was I the only one who thought he did a pretty bad job?

Steelers looked pretty good on most parts. Running game looked good with davenport and parker. I was disappinted in the lack of Carey Davis. Ben had a great day and his stars should be even better if it wasn't for sevral drops.

Great way to start 1-0.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

His stats would have been better if the steelers wouldn't have constinantly only had <50 yards to drive every series.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I believe I remember saying Jamal Lewis was the antichrist or something to that effect.
I remember KeyLime said he could see Jamal getting 1300 this year.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

I see Jamal going for at least 1000 if commit to him, doubt he gets anything over 1200 though.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Browns fans think Brady Quinn is some football God and he is gonna save the franchise.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
the play holmes made was on Poole. And it was just a great throw.

No mention of joe thomas in here. Was I the only one who thought he did a pretty bad job?

Steelers looked pretty good on most parts. Running game looked good with davenport and parker. I was disappinted in the lack of Carey Davis. Ben had a great day and his stars should be even better if it wasn't for sevral drops.

Great way to start 1-0.
Thomas actually looked pretty good.

And ERU, I think he is because he just looks like plain the best QB on the roster already...and he's going to get better, he's still learning the playbook.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thomas actually looked pretty good.

And ERU, I think he is because he just looks like plain the best QB on the roster already...and he's going to get better, he's still learning the playbook.

Well I hope your right because I feel bad for Cleveland you almost got treated as bad as Baltimore, when our team was stolen, so Im some what sympathetic. BUT its not like its hard to be the best QB on that roster.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote