Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

Default Where do you hope GTA 4 is set in?

Where do you hope GTA 4 is set in? Im pulling for London at this point. I think it has the most potential for gameplay.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Moscow
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink

I would hate london because i would always drive on the wrond side of the road. and therfore die in a head on collision. and USA is boring so Tokyo wins by defualt.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canada. Except instead of killing people you can just call them bad names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Moscow
Baghdad>Moscow
Old 01-15-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink

London, I want it to be there and i'm pretty sure it's gonna end up there.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Moscow
Baghdad>Moscow
LOL. GTA 4: Bagdad. For PR's sake i think the mission is to head out to Almeghistan to kill Lin Baden.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Agreed
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
DBuck

Tokyo, they already have GTA London.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Newark or......

elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Berlin.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski

I spit up a little bit when i read that. :P
Old 01-15-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The US, or some kind of Sicily/US double story like the Godfather. I want a Sopranos, Goodfellas, old fashion kind of gangster game, no more of this "gansta" crap.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

I was also thinking about new additions they could make to the gameplay that would make the game even better. One thing i hope for is different levels of gas in each vehicle you jump in. I can imagine running with 6 stars and stealing a vehicle with less than a quarter tank. Or getting really crappy MPG with a Hummer. Or maybe just give me more weapons. I dunno
Old 01-15-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawaii

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
Hawaii
I like that a lot. Could use all of the islands. Hmmm so many possiblities.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitKing
Quote:
Hawaii
D-Unit could be the main character :!:
Old 01-15-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Quote:
Hawaii
HAHAHAHHAHA. that was good for a nice laugh.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Quote:
Hawaii
HAHAHAHHAHA. that was good for a nice laugh.
I see potential for a mission already. People spamming up the boards! Banning won't do well enough. You have to steal a plane and go to their house and kill them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-15-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Newark or......

Lulz man owned.

Vice City already had Little Haiti though.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-15-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

I can tell you what would be the most boring game. GTA North Dakota.
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Singapore or Detroit.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Moscow
Agreed.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man
I can tell you what would be the most boring game. GTA North Dakota.
indeed it would. North Dakota has nothing
Old 01-15-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't really care, as long as you have the opportunity to choose how your character looks a bit more, and they add a Live Community.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote