Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink

Istanbul.

New option-suicide bombing cheat, creates glitch in the game that makes it unplayable forever and it just comes up with a mesage that says, shouldnt have tried every cheat on the internet, loserboy.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Actually I would want Seoul, Berlin, Moscow, or San Antonio.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Istanbul.

New option-suicide bombing cheat, creates glitch in the game that makes it unplayable forever and it just comes up with a mesage that says, shouldnt have tried every cheat on the internet, loserboy.

Too funny
Old 01-15-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

I hope for a combonation of Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philly. I think a combonation of those three with each having its own unique feel and landscape would be awesome.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vienna FTW!!
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Singapore or Detroit.
Singapore would be a good one.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
Hawaii
Agreed

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they make a couple of different characters you can be with different storylines. You can be the white mobster doing business in the upper class U.S.A./Sicily like HD said. Or you can be the black "gangsta" doing stuff in the U.S.A. ghetto and maybe down in mexico. Or you can be the international hitman that does business all over the place, Tokyo, Moscow, Italy, USA, etc.

This will also add a new demension to the game. You can edit how your guy looks, and when you beat the game with one character, you can go back and try and beat the game with a different character. They could also make it where all three met somewhere in the game. And they should allow online play.

Just my thought.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
I hope they make a couple of different characters you can be with different storylines. You can be the white mobster doing business in the upper class U.S.A./Sicily like HD said. Or you can be the black "gangsta" doing stuff in the U.S.A. ghetto and maybe down in mexico. Or you can be the international hitman that does business all over the place, Tokyo, Moscow, Italy, USA, etc.

This will also add a new demension to the game. You can edit how your guy looks, and when you beat the game with one character, you can go back and try and beat the game with a different character. They could also make it where all three met somewhere in the game. And they should allow online play.

Just my thought.
What about th asian dude that hacks into everything iusing the computer in his office :(

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

real question, does anybody know when this game is supposedly being released? Or is it still in the planning stages?
Old 01-15-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

How about Africa?
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man
How about Africa?
You have to kill all the animals.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
real question, does anybody know when this game is supposedly being released? Or is it still in the planning stages?
In October or November I think.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man
How about Africa?
You have to kill all the animals.
Hell no you have to survive all the bad **** going on..They should make GTA like a Lost thing. You gotta survive the others and what not. Also ChicAHgo wouldnt be that bad. And if they did a Cananda, id possibly kill myself.
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Hawaii, and I like the idea of animals. In all my years of playing the only animal I've killed was a bird. It's time to start beating down cows.
jetsfan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
SpitKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/
Old 01-16-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tokyo would be awsome
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about London and Paris. You can then have the Chunnel in it which you would have to drive through to get to France.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
I hope for a combonation of Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philly. I think a combonation of those three with each having its own unique feel and landscape would be awesome.
Just to add something to that post. The setting would be current times and the story would revolve around a low class fisherman getting fed up with his job and pursuing a career in crime. Slowly he gains reputation and becomes a major player in the crime industry in the three areas.

Anybody like this idea?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about a combination of Oakland and San Francisco, like it was rumored for the last one?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTA: Mars

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
What about a combination of Oakland and San Francisco, like it was rumored for the last one?
They had San Francisco in the last one.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it would be GTA 6. There was 1,2 which are top view, then 3 was set in Liberty City, 4 was in Vice City, 5 was in San Andreas. And for 6 it's my obligation to vote for Moscow, seeing how i was born in the USSR. Personally i didn't like the African American cultural influence in San Andreas, i liked Vice City better, and no i'm not a racist.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
SpitKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
I think it would be GTA 6. There was 1,2 which are top view, then 3 was set in Liberty City, 4 was in Vice City, 5 was in San Andreas. And for 6 it's my obligation to vote for Moscow, seeing how i was born in the USSR. Personally i didn't like the African American cultural influence in San Andreas, i liked Vice City better, and no i'm not a racist.

Nope it's GTA 4.

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/
Old 01-16-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3
I like Hawaii, and I like the idea of animals. In all my years of playing the only animal I've killed was a bird. It's time to start beating down cows.
JFK3?!?!?!?! is that you???