Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Guitar Hero II question

So my roomates and I just bought Guitar Hero II but we own a PS3. We can't get it to connect. We got the guitar that the game came with, and everything works on it except the green button.

We also got a wireless guitar and it won't sync up. Yes we did buy the PS2 to PS3 adapters. Has anyone had any success with this?? Or experience?? Thanks.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't work for me.
so i spent 80 dollars and re-bought a ps2.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit. the guys up at gamestop said that the only ppl they have known to get it to work is hack out something for the ps3. i just don't want to go looking around on google for that crap.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lemme see if there's a new easier way to do it.
i tried doing it around christmas and couldn't do it.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
dammit. the guys up at gamestop said that the only ppl they have known to get it to work is hack out something for the ps3. i just don't want to go looking around on google for that crap.
you have to disassemble a ps3 controller to get the GH controller to work?
are you capable of that?
because the real main issue is is that it doesn't have the centre button.

and because it doesn't have the centre button, when it looks for it, which the system will do occasionally, it'll screw things up.

so.
you could just wait a few months for GH3.
or not.

Old 09-08-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

haha we got it to somewhat work. everytime you need to hit the green button you have to hit the orange and strum. that equals green. and supposedly when we do get in game, then all the buttons work they way they are suppose to work except star power and a couple of special moves you do in expert. to do star power you have to hit the select button and weird **** like that. bahumbug. looks like we are just going to go back and return all this then, if we can't figure out something else. thanks for the help.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
haha we got it to somewhat work. everytime you need to hit the green button you have to hit the orange and strum. that equals green. and supposedly when we do get in game, then all the buttons work they way they are suppose to work except star power and a couple of special moves you do in expert. to do star power you have to hit the select button and weird **** like that. bahumbug. looks like we are just going to go back and return all this then, if we can't figure out something else. thanks for the help.
you normally press select to use the star power.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
you normally press select to use the star power.
oh well i normally just tilt it up and it does it like that cuz if you are playing on hard or expert you don't ever have the time to stop plucking and hit the select button.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Should have went Xbox 360 version, it has some Deep Purple & Maiden on it as well.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
Should have went Xbox 360 version, it has some Deep Purple & Maiden on it as well.
That's what I did. I love it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv View Post
yes we should have but me and my two roomates, so 3 xbox 360's, decided to hack ours and we all got the ring of death. and we can't send them in since we hacked them. its great. we are just returning them and waiting a month until the ps3 version comes out. maybe we will have a 360 by then too, since halo 3 and bio shock. who knows though.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh well i normally just tilt it up and it does it like that cuz if you are playing on hard or expert you don't ever have the time to stop plucking and hit the select button.
you use the bottom of your hand...all the best players in the world use it so I'm pretty sure the sooner you learn the better off you are.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
you use the bottom of your hand...all the best players in the world use it so I'm pretty sure the sooner you learn the better off you are.
it's true.
i have my hand lifted most of the time, so i can't lift my guitar.
i think it means i'm always rocking.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
it's true.
i have my hand lifted most of the time, so i can't lift my guitar.
i think it means i'm always rocking.
I have a friend who is pretty ******* good that plays like that. He just gives it a little shake to activate.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:23 AM    (permalink
Nerv

You cant use the select button on the XBox 360 version though, its in a completely different and awkward spot. My friends who always used the select button on PS2 and are quite good hate it, you have to tilt it to rock out.