Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Notre Dame or Michigan who'll win?
Notre Dame 23 35.94%
Michigan 41 64.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.
Default Notre Dame vs. Michigan

Who'll win?
I'll say Notre Dame wins.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Mallett starts, Notre Dame will win...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan in the lesser of 2 evils...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
If Mallett starts, Notre Dame will win...
Im assuming Henne was injured.I didnt see the game.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill take mike hart and jake long. ND probably cant stop the run. im assuming an ugly game.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Im assuming Henne was injured.I didnt see the game.
Yeah, Henne got hurt in the 1st half. He was able to finish the 1st half but didn't play at all in the 2nd half. He is "very doubtful" according to Carr for next week's game.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh, IMO its bad coaching (Michigan) vs. inexperienced players (ND)...its a toss up

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Michigan in the lesser of 2 evils...
you mean lesser of 2 **** teams
Old 09-09-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CARDIAC CAT 7
Rookie

CARDIAC CAT 7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mike Hart threatened to kill me if I pick Notre Dame, so I am saying Michigan.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
ill take mike hart and jake long. ND probably cant stop the run. im assuming an ugly game.
Oregon couldn't stop the run either. Mike Hart had a field day before he got injured. That didn't do much to help though.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Oregon couldn't stop the run either. Mike Hart had a field day before he got injured. That didn't do much to help though.
ND runs a more conventional offense though, which helps Michigan. Hart guaranteed a win, so I'll go with that. 31-24 Michigan
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think "Which team will lose?" is a much more fitting question.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will be cool to see one of these teams start the season 0-3.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
ND runs a more conventional offense though, which helps Michigan. Hart guaranteed a win, so I'll go with that. 31-24 Michigan
He guaranteed the win, but he backed tracked on his statement after suggestions that Henne may not start.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I never would have thought this would be the game I felt most confident going in to amongst the first 3.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Thats hilarious that he guaranteed a win. WOW hes really going out on the limb there guaranting a win against an 0-2 team.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Thats hilarious that he guaranteed a win. WOW hes really going out on the limb there guaranting a win against an 0-2 team.
The 0-2 WAR IS ON *****! Haha just kidding
Old 09-09-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
The 0-2 WAR IS ON *****! Haha just kidding
HAHA cant wait to see what the line and total is on this game.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
HAHA cant wait to see what the line and total is on this game.
Michigan -2, 42 is my guess assuming Henne doesn't play
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Michigan -2, 42 is my guess assuming Henne doesn't play
I would say Michigan is 5 and 50

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-09-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey we might get to see Mallet vs. Claussen a year early! too bad both teams suck but ill go with Michigan, i think they will match up better against the more conventional Offense of ND
Old 09-09-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha, no i think he's just guaranteeing they're not gonna go 0-3. I think he'd say the same if it was against any team.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
NDfootball
Rookie

NDfootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In this matchup, everybody loses, especially the chumps who paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get good seats.
NDfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Who would have thought that there was a possibitly that clausen and mallet would face eachother their freshman years? I think henne is fine though and he will come back and their passing attack finally over comes A defence and puts up a lot of points. Besides Notre Dame doesnt run a spread offence... i think michigan can turn around the ship here

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post
hey we might get to see Mallet vs. Claussen a year early! too bad both teams suck but ill go with Michigan, i think they will match up better against the more conventional Offense of ND
Charlie Weis is one of the best offensive minds in the game. You dont think he can figure away out to pick apart that poor Michigan defense?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2