Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default A small predicament.

One of my buddies is in a relationship with which before tonight I thought to be a *****. Tonight just confirmed it. I was chilling with my roommate when I get a call from my buddy's gf. She is crying and asks me to let her in the dorm, because she forgot her access card. So I let her in, and she offers me a beer. Of course I accept, we decide to put on Beer Fest. So we start watching the movie, her on her bed, me on a chair. About half way in she gets on top of me and starts kissing me.

Now, this is one of my best friends up here in Portland, so I stop her and tell her we can't do anything and I am going to get back to my room. She grabs me by my belt and pulls me over to the bed. I take her hands off me and leave. She tries to block me from leaving, but I just move her out of the way. She follows me out into the hall, and locks herself out of her room. I give her my phone to call the RA, and she does. So I leave to go back up to my room. She follows me. She follows me into my room, and asks if I have any thing to eat... I say I will make her popcorn, but then she has to leave. She refuses to leave, it takes me probably 15 minutes to get her to leave so I can go to bed.

Now, do I tell my buddy what happened? Or a better question might be, HOW do I tell my buddy what happened?
Old 11-03-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Tell him straight up what happened. He may not like it, but he'll be happy you told him.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Email him a link to this thread. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you should have banged her

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Email him a link to this thread. :D

ahaha yes, please.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd bang her too. I know my friends would do the same to me.

Fuckingg' Skank

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I'd bang her too. I know my friends would do the same to me.

Fuckingg' Skank
SKANK!!!!!!!!!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bitches love my new haircut, and if they don't

they fuckinngg skank

Old 11-03-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell him straight up what happened. He might not believe it but you're being honest and if he's any kind of a friend he'll know that your not making it up.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.

Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
you should have banged her
Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Dude, you would be a terrible friend. If I didn't know the guy, or he wasn't really a friend, I wouldn't have hesitated. Especially because she is incredibly hot.

I still feel guilty because I could have left before any of this happened. And it isn't like I couldn't have seen it coming, she was flirting with me all night, I was just ignoring it.
still should have banged her

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:

still i wouldve banged her. Considering the her assumed BAC level from your story.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bitches love my new haircut, and if they don't

they fuckinngg skank
Yeah, I take steroids. I eat that **** for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Assuming this actually happened (sorry I find it hard to believe anyone is that pathetic) I would not tell your friend.

It's not going to help. First of all, if he really likes the girl, he's not going to believe you. Hell, I'm not sure I even believe you. It's likely just going to create drama and make things uncomfortable between the two of you.
Second of all, if she is this big of an attention-seeking *****, he's going to figure it out eventually anyway. If he doesn't, it's cause he's pathetic himself and doesn't want to. Some guys/gals don't care if their girlfriends/boyfriends suck as long as they have someone to be with. It's pathetic, and shows an extreme lack of self-esteem, but that's not your call to make.

Anyway...I know this is an unorthodox answer, but I would not tell him. Worst case scenario she tells him and he questions why you didn't, which you can respond that you were confused, didn't know what to do, and didn't want to damage your friendship. He'd be more likely to understand that I would imagine.
That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

"Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"

Old 11-03-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
"Not now chief. I'm in the fuckinngg zone"
Ma! Where's my ******* protein????
Old 11-03-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

"All my boys got their new haircut. They're getting some ***** tonight!"

Old 11-03-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:

How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)
Old 11-03-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Welcome to the world of the 3rd wheel. Now that you were "honorable", that is if this is even a real story, you will never get laid. Congrats on entering the cycle of Jerking Off.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How does it surprise you at all? People want what they can't have. Me ignoring her and turning her down just made her want me more. She was incredibly drunk, so that partially explains the patheticness of it.

The problem with not telling him, she WILL cheat on him. It isn't a matter of if, only a matter of when. I have been cheated on b a significant other. It was because I didn't listen to my friends, so I know all about that part. However, even though my friends pissed me off at the time, after it happened and I realized they were right, I was glad they told me.

But your side is why I am having so much trouble with this. But it also isn't the first time something like this has happened before(first time with me, others have similar stories, usually not to the extent of actually physically pulling them towards a bed though.)
Bingo, Should of Bango.

bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
That's bull. He has to tell him. If he's any kind of friend you tell him straight up right now what happened. So what if it hurts, better now than later on.
Haha...

How old are you? Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell him dude. He'll thank you later on once he meets a new chick. Just got to explain to him you were not instigating it one bit. If he's a real friend, he'll believe you. Sometimes you just got to do stuff, whether it's hard or not. The best thing to do is tell him.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-03-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
I can't tell him until tomorrow, he is on the travel squad and they are up in Montana, and it isn't something that should be talked about over the phone.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Haha...

How old are you? Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

I know that kindgergarden tells to to always tell the truth, but sometimes things are better left unsaid. It's called using your brain.

18. How can you even consider lying to a best friend? You'd rather him find out down the line by walking in on it?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football