Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default This can't be real can it?

They say it is Chiefs RB Larry Johnson rapping it does kinda sound like him and he is dissing hard on the Chiefs,Priest Holmes and Carl Peterson?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...dID=791 48573
Old 09-13-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i doubt it, why would he dis Priest and Peterson?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for some reason, i thought it was gonna be a picture of a girl with really big hooters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
He has never been best of friends with Priest and Carl would not pay up alot of players/fans hate King Carl
Old 09-13-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Maybe he can make a rap group with Brandon Lloyd and Shaq....

:\
Old 09-13-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

that would be a sick rap click.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Allen Iverson & Ron Artest would have to get in on that.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it sounds just like him
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Maxim was making fun of all the athletes turn singers, but they said brandon lloyd is actually pretty damn good.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Priest during his holdout said he would take Larry's job if Larry didnt want it, and Peterson wouldn't pay him at first. Let's not forget LJ is an overreactor remember when Dick Vermeil said "Time to take the diapers off" LJ acted like Vermeil grossly insulted him when all Vermeil meant was time to grow up. I wouldn't be shocked to find it's real.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.kansascity.com/385/story/275070.html

Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he had nothing to do with a derogatory rap song on a Myspace Web site.

Johnson denied being the recording artist of the song, which contains foul language and images of guns. It also takes shots at Chiefs General Manager Carl Peterson and running back Priest Holmes.

“That’s not my voice,” Johnson told NBC Action News Thursday evening. “If someone’s imitating me, that’s more than … you know kudos to them.”

Johnson held out most of the Chiefs pre-season training camp as he negotiated a new contract with the club.

The Star will have more details later today
Old 09-14-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaq had like 5 albums and a song with Biggie...the funniest was Macho Man Randy Savage "Be A Man Hogan."
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:51 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Shaq had like 5 albums and a song with Biggie...the funniest was Macho Man Randy Savage "Be A Man Hogan."
Be a man hogan is hilarious.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are talking about it on NFLN Point After so i dont know what to say if it is him or not.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm watching local KC News and they said the studio that made the song came forward and said they took sound bites from interviews LJ has done to make it sound real. They say that LJ had no part in making it it was just sound bites plus a guy in there band that sounds like LJ the news station said LJ told the NFL and they will look in to it.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'm watching local KC News and they said the studio that made the song came forward and said they took sound bites from interviews LJ has done to make it sound real. They say that LJ had no part in making it it was just sound bites plus a guy in there band that sounds like LJ the news station said LJ told the NFL and they will look in to it.
what idiots, it was gonna come back to bight them in the ass....but negative publicity is still good publicity as they say...

also u have 3 bars after i +rep u for Bernard Pollard
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Thanks for the rep.

I wonder if these guys will/can get in trouble for this?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://boyks.imeem.com/music/b1a4xY2T/be_a_man/
Listen for yourself if you've never heard it...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Thanks for the rep.

I wonder if these guys will/can get in trouble for this?
honestly, who cares, they just wanted their 15 mins of fame, and its over now
Old 09-14-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
honestly, who cares,
LJ for one he has had to answer question after question about this all week our GM is not to happy about it either.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
LJ for one he has had to answer question after question about this all week our GM is not to happy about it either.
im talking about the "rappers"

but yea, its sucks for LJ, but if the GM knows it wasnt him and so does all his other teammates, why should it matter to anyone but the media?