Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Good Evening

Good evening to all my fellow NFLDC inhabitants.

Best wishes to you on this day, and may it be a better day than the one I had today.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good evening to you as well. Is something troubling you Xio?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Good evening to you as well. Is something troubling Xio?
To make a long story short . . . 10 days ago I bought a brand new car. 9 hours ago a stupid ***** ran into it.

The End
Old 09-14-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
To make a long story short . . . 10 days ago I bought a brand new car. 9 hours ago a stupid ***** ran into it.

The End
Damn bitches.....You pimpsmack her?
Old 09-14-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

I see, what make, model?
Old 09-14-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Damn bitches.....You pimpsmack her?
I was so pissed off I hardly showed any emotion at the time I guess. I threw my cell phone though, for lack of anything more blunt and destructive within reach.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
To make a long story short . . . Women can't drive....

The End
Fixed..........
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
I see, what make, model?
2008 Ford Fusion
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

was she at least hot?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Fixed..........
Thank you . . . that's what I had meant to say.
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn man that sux so bad... is she going to cover all the damages?
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
2008 Ford Fusion
Ah a nice car as well, well I'm sorry to say but that sucks major balls.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
was she at least hot?
Yeah, she was. That may have been the only thing that saved her from my rage.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Ford cars

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, she was. That may have been the only thing that saved her from my rage.
Could you see yourself at least getting pity sex out of this?
Old 09-14-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

you know u should try and tap it.... weird **** goes down from weird **** that happens, who knows?
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I hate Ford cars
I hate stupid ******* who don't watch where they are going.

Totally her fault.
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Could you see yourself at least getting pity sex out of this?
i was gonna say trama sex, but hey whatever, we think alike there Buck
Old 09-14-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry. I gave you rep, so that will turn your life around. Now you are 5 rep points higher than you were before. Life is worth living again.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

i gave him +rep and to get himself some of that Vagin
Old 09-14-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I'm sorry. I gave you rep, so that will turn your life around. Now you are 5 rep points higher than you were before. Life is worth living again.
Thank you for your sympathy. You're a fine man.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I do know how you feel....I got a Ford F-150(1994) just like new......a few weeks later some old ***** pull out in front of me........ I would have killed her, but I knew time would do it faster.......

PS..Yes, I hit it..............
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you for your sympathy. You're a fine man.
I do what I can.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
never thought of it that way....I need rep points to start living again!

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

ill help you buy a new car k?