Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
never thought of it that way....I need rep points to start living again!
Sorry...I'm out of sypmathy rep for the day. You may need to stop living until tommorow.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I do know how you feel....I got a Ford F-150(1994) just like new......a few weeks later some old ***** pull out in front of me........ I would have killed her, but I knew time would do it faster.......

PS..Yes, I hit it..............
was it like a fine wine or an old potato?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All was going well for me today . . . it was Friday . . . I was just leaving class . . .

If not for my swerving somewhat out of the way, my car would have been ten times worse. I am just pissed I couldn't get all the way out of her destructive path.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

well least u didnt have u sub stolen with other things, practice football for 2 months just to find out ur inelagable and then find out your job has been filled.....god i hate that crap
Old 09-14-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
never thought of it that way....I need rep points to start living again!
Well now you can start to live again

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
was it like a fine wine or an old potato?
like a Grilled Cheese sandwich

J/K on the "Yes, I did hit it" part. but the rest was true, God I hate old people!
Old 09-14-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
like a Grilled Cheese sandwich

J/K on the "Yes, I did hit it" part. but the rest was true, God I hate old people!
when i see old people drive, i just think, theyve had their dues....

i rememeber when my brother rear ended a car and the mom was trying to sue for emotional damage to her daughter lol
Old 09-14-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I see old people drive...I think "There's an old person driving."
Old 09-14-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:

i rememeber when my brother rear ended a car and the mom was trying to sue for emotional damage to her daughter lol
I think "why haven't you die yet!!!!"
Old 09-14-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Bem1
Rookie

Bem1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So what exactly happened?
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think "why haven't you die yet!!!!"
im not gonna go to where u think...
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bem1 View Post
Women were made.....**** went wrong.........
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Whenever I see an old man in a hurry, I think to myself . . . well that makes sense. That's not called hurrying, that's call cramming."
Old 09-14-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
im not gonna go to where u think...
That may be a very good idea.....
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Women were made.....**** went wrong.........
hah a *** quote, i new u were....... RUDY ___!

for there possitives, the negatives have to be bad right?
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I see senior citizens drive, my entire life flashes before my eyes because there's a good chance that a fatal accident will occur.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

I tried to warn you about these "women" a long time ago, you just wouldn't listen. . .
Old 09-14-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

All this sorrying reminds me of one of my favorite Demetri Martin jokes.

"Saying 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying 'I apologize'. Except at a funeral."
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bem1 View Post
I was driving, some chick pulls out from the left of me, and hits my car basically in the rear driver side wheel and door. Multiple big dents, I need a tire re-alignment, new paint job, etc.

Of course she is driving an old piece of crap car that appeared to have been in dozens of these little "incidents" . . .
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

man i must be lucky cause all the old people i see are ether in the slow lane, or actually driving well.... plus old people are old, give them credit, i doubt i live till im 65
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
When I see senior citizens drive, my entire life flashes before my eyes because there's a good chance that a fatal accident will occur.
same here and they drive slower then sh$^#t but sometimes you get one that just puts the pedal to the metal, thats a rare occurance though.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I was driving, some chick pulls out from the left of me, and hits my car basically in the rear driver side wheel and door. Multiple big dents, I need a tire re-alignment, new paint job, etc.

Of course she is driving an old piece of crap car that appeared to have been in dozens of these little "incidents" . . .
lol an oldsmobile?
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

Matt Millen's god was with you on that one...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hah a *** quote, i new u were....... RUDY ___!

for there possitives, the negatives have to be bad right?

What positives? What can Women Do, I can't do by my self?
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
All this sorrying reminds me of one of my favorite Demetri Martin jokes.

"Saying 'I'm sorry' is the same as saying 'I apologize'. Except at a funeral."
I quoted Demetri at the end of the last page of this thread. Love that guy.