Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
What positives? What can Women Do, I can't do by my self?
is there something ur not telling us about urself?.....
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
What positives? What can Women Do, I can't do by my self?
Cook.........
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
Cook.........
Clean after I eat the dinner that she cooked.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
is there something ur not telling us about urself?.....
Yes, it's true....I'm 19 inches......
Old 09-14-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

im guessing hes got a better vagin than most women...
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I quoted Demetri at the end of the last page of this thread. Love that guy.
I was lucky enough catch his special on Comedy Central last week. Thanks to TiVo I have it saved forever. Awesome.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Cook.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
you two are smart men...........
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
have some vagin after she cleans the dinner i ate that she cooked.
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, it's true....I'm 19 inches......
Sucks that you can't ride the roller coasters then . . . they are pretty fun . . .
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Exactly, women aren't need for sex, they are needed for domestic affairs.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I was lucky enough catch his special on Comedy Central last week. Thanks to TiVo I have it saved forever. Awesome.
I was lucky enough to see him perform live three weeks ago. Amazing Show.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
said like a true Rudy!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, you guys are in for a rude awakening when you get married. That's all I have to say
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would disagree, masturbating becomes more unexciting if you do it too often
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, my clothes aren't going to wash themselves, are they?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sucks that you can't ride the roller coasters then . . . they are pretty fun . . .
I know :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
said like a true Rudy!
Who's rudy?
Old 09-14-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's called self-control, God you have no shame.
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was lucky enough to see him perform live three weeks ago. Amazing Show.
Lucky Bastard. Oh wait, you had your car totaled. I'm the lucky bastard. I think. Did I just say something offensive?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Man, you guys are in for a rude awakening when you get married. That's all I have to say
Yeah, women don't cook or clean for you once you get married . . . then you're just left with her credit card bills and having to pretend you don't care that she ran your BMW into a guard rail (twice).
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who's rudy?
GBS's mother
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Well, my clothes aren't going to wash themselves, are they?
Nor will my bed be made, or my blankets folded. Not to mention, my drinks don't pour themslves either.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You mean when I sign half my stuff to another human bean?

Quote:
You Disappoint me......That can't be done!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, women don't cook or clean for you once you get married . . . then you're just left with her credit card bills and having to pretend you don't care that she ran your BMW into a guard rail (twice).
My wife cooks and cleans but she then makes sure to let me hear about it for the rest of the night
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

how do people not get RUDY? i dont know whenever peopl typed RUDY G*AY it always bleeped g*ay, so now i just say Rudy
Old 09-14-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My wife cooks and cleans but she then makes sure to let me hear about it for the rest of the night
You clearly just don't back hand her enough!