Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-14-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
how do people not get RUDY? i dont know whenever peopl typed RUDY G*AY it always bleeped g*ay, so now i just say Rudy
And how exactly do you expect to people to understand this moronic thing you just came up with?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
And how exactly do you expect to people to understand this moronic thing you just came up with?
How about just say *** instead? A lot more understandable.

Wow it bleeps that out too? Geez.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
i dont know....it seemed better at first oh well **** happens, stop hatin
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

GBS=pwnt.....
Old 09-14-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else have a ****** day?
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
GBS=pwnt.....
sad but true right now

this reminds me of the RDT...
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I started my day with an 8 mile run at 6 AM
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I had to work, didn't get laid....So yes..........
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
by choice?
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this reminds me of the RDT...
You just got this thread locked. thanks buddy
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I started my day with a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios . . .
Old 09-14-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
by choice?
Depends how you look at it. I chose to join the marine Corps. They tell me what I have to do
Old 09-14-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You just got this thread locked. thanks buddy
all i remember is the fact after i got back from being suspended thanks to -black, RDT was gone...but why?
Old 09-14-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Depends how you look at it. I chose to join the marine Corps. They tell me what I have to do
u have the internet there? i thought it was more like...idk.....comunisum?dictatorship?
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
all i remember is the fact after i got back from being suspended thanks to -black, RDT was gone...but why?
Started getting ridiculous and 3 out of 4 posts were stupid post whoring attempts
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just....stop......talking
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I started by taking a shower.....And well, I'm pretty sure you can guess what I did in the shower......
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a great day...really light classes cuase the teachers were feeling good about our football teams win, and we only had film for practice...

sry, I'm ruining the point of this thread :|

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Started getting ridiculous and 3 out of 4 posts were stupid post whoring attempts
makes sense, before it was more about actual stuff, anyways im sad since i cant play football....ugh it sucks
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
u have the internet there? i thought it was more like...idk.....comunisum?dictatorship?
What the hell areyou talking about?
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your cholesterol thanks you.
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea...that was quite a confusing post.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be pissed, but I think I'd be more pissed if an old person hit me.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
oh ur done there, u said thanks to the marines u have to run, i figured it was like a bootcamp esk were u stay there....
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Your cholesterol thanks you.
The doctor told me I'm like 5 points away from having high blood pressure so I have to cut back on salt in my diet