Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 09-15-2007, 03:55 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Browns and Bengals Discussion

Figured we can get this started...

Jsimmsy and I will be sitting in the Dawg Pound for this one...

Let's hope for something better than week one and our performances against Cincy last year...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For some reason Im taking the points (6.5) and Cleveland. I dont know why.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Figured we can get this started...

Jsimmsy and I will be sitting in the Dawg Pound for this one...

Let's hope for something better than week one and our performances against Cincy last year...
Youll get a good view of Chad Johnson.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in the Dawg Pound as well, I already predicted the score 31-10 Bengals, I don't really think Anderson will do mch.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Ghiaciuc is likely out, Willie Anderson it seems might play.

Defense will all be back (less Rashad Jeanty who also missed last week), hopefully Johnathan Joseph plays more.

TJ is a little banged up but he'll play.

In the end I'm just hoping for no big injuries, we got killed last year when we played you all week 2 (Rich Braham, Levi Jones, David Pollack and Tab Perry were all lost for the year... That killed us).

I'm hoping we get to see some Brady Quinn.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, this is serious: 27-24 Browns.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I'm Calling 27-10 Bengals.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was reported [I don't have a source] that Brady may get some time...

If they want to get Brady's feet wet, this is the week. Not disrespecting your defense Cincy, but Oakland, Baltimore, New England, Miami is what's coming up before our bye....

Old 09-15-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I think putting money on Cincy to cover might be the safest bet i've ever seen. Fact is that Clevelands offense will do nothing and there is no way their defense will be able to keep Cincy fro putting up over 30, I dn't care how many of their starting lineman are out.

Cincy 34-13

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If they want to get Brady's feet wet, this is the week. Not disrespecting your defense Cincy, but Oakland, Baltimore, New England, Miami is what's coming up before our bye....
I guess you didn't see that Monday Night Football game then.

Oh, and I guess you forgot that we rolled into Cleveland and shut you all out.

Our defense isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

It's more inconsistency than anything, IMO.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Carson Palmer will be worn out from getting chased all over the field by the end, but that will be the only positive for us.

Last game i tried cocky/positive thinking, that didn't work. I am just hoping we are in this one, but it all comes down to Derek Anderson IMO. If he can have another game like he had against KC then we will be in it, if he is himself, then we get blown out.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
If he can have another game like he had against KC then we will be in it, if he is himself, then we get blown out.
rofl

so you're saying he has to play outside of himself in order to have a chance?

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Please someone convince me to tak the Bengals at a 6 1/2 spread, for some reason I feel like taking the Browns tomorrow.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post

It's a good defense, but it's definately the worse one in this stretch of tough games.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
Quote:

Ummm, did you read my post. I wasn't disrespecting your defense, but after you we go up against some of the prime defenses EVERY YEAR. A Monday nighter doesn't put Cincy in the same tier as the defenses we play after you. I never said your defense was bad, I said we go up among the leagues best of the best like the next 4 teams defenses usually are...

Old 09-15-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Please someone convince me to tak the Bengals at a 6 1/2 spread, for some reason I feel like taking the Browns tomorrow.
Since you're a Steeler fan I have no reason to, I would enjoy you losing the coin.

j05son, I see where you're coming from but I think he might be a little worse off this week. Those D's coming up are obviously better than ours but we're hopefully going to play aggressive and your Oline still needs time to gel. Until the Oline plays well as a unit I'd leave him out.

I'm thinking 30-6 Bengals.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Since you're a Steeler fan I have no reason to, I would enjoy you losing the coin.

j05son, I see where you're coming from but I think he might be a little worse off this week. Those D's coming up are obviously better than ours but we're hopefully going to play aggressive and your Oline still needs time to gel. Until the Oline plays well as a unit I'd leave him out.

I'm thinking 30-6 Bengals.
I'm thinking the Browns get more garbage points than that...like 38-14 or something like that.

I'm not optimistic.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I'm thinking the Browns get more garbage points than that...like 38-14 or something like that.

I'm not optimistic.
It's a possibility. I'm not sure what kind of showing our offense will have with our Oline so banged up. Granted we only gave up one sack to the #1 defense but the run game might have suffered because of it. I wouldn't be shocked if we only scored in the 20's.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Damn, I forgot to mention that was my prediction for halftime. Only 3 points off.

34-24!!!
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PalmertoCJ,

You were right, if we can whip the crap out of the Browns, so can you guys!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I just rooted for Cleveland.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Embarasing. Cleveland finally did something right.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
PalmertoCJ,

You were right, if we can whip the crap out of the Browns, so can you guys!
I add this ...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

34-7, and you lose 51-45!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I know I, like most others, picked Cincy to win but I'm still finding the humor in all of this.

Old 09-16-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game was fantasy FB heaven for anyone with any of those offensive players. 51 points, wow. Bring it on, Baltimore!
Old 09-16-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the best game I've ever been at (or tied with the Atlanta one at least)

Me and my dad kept looking at each like WHAT THE HELL?

I was jumping around all game on a broken toe I didn't care...

So funny i dont even know what to say... Bengals fans were all like "well you gotta let cleveland win some times." Denial at its best.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote