Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chad Johnson Will Do The Lambeau Leap Into The Dawg Pound

This is crazy I saw it on Total Access yesterday and I want your opinions....hes gonna get ripped apart I know if he did it in my stadium and I happened to be in the seats he did it at I would steal him....

CINCINNATI - Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson is a trusting soul.

At least when it comes to the fans of Cleveland Browns Stadium and the end zone better known as "The Dawg Pound."

Johnson said on Wednesday that if he scores a touchdown against the Browns Sunday in Cleveland he plans on jumping into the Dawg Pound, a la the "Lambeau Leap" tradition in Green Bay.

Johnson was talking to reporters about how much he enjoys playing in the atmosphere of Cleveland's stadium when he decided upon this week's would-be scoring celebration.

The only question would be whether or not Johnson makes it back to the field from enemy territory.

"If I don't, maybe T.J. (Houshmandzadeh) better come get me or something. It'll be fun, man. I love the Dawg Pound," said Johnson. "I talked to a gentleman - I'm not sure what his name is - but he's sat there every year since my rookie year.

"Before every game, I go up to him and talk to him. A heavy-set guy who wears a mask. I talk to him all the time every year. I told him I'm going to jump in there. So I don't know. If I see him again, I'm going to let him know: I'm going to jump in here.

"If y'all beat up on me, don't hit me too hard."

One person who won't be going in to get Johnson is Carson Palmer.

"I hope he doesn't do it because there are some crazy fans," said the Bengals quarterback.

"They might tear Chad apart. So I hope he makes it back in one piece."

Johnson scored his first touchdown of the season Monday night on a 39-yard pass from Palmer in the first quarter of the 27-20 win over Baltimore.

Upon returning to the sideline Johnson put on a large gold Hall of Fame blazer, with the help of Houshmandzadeh, with lettering on the back that read: "FUTURE H.O.F. 20??"

Johnson took some criticism for the celebration.

He took that criticism in stride.

"You're always going to have haters. You're always going to have critics," said Johnson. "I like the critics. Those are the people that continue to have me doing the things that I do. For those who take what I did Monday as a joke: It's not funny. There's truth to it.

"Every time I say something, I do it. I've done something. All I was doing was letting you know I will be there at some point in 2000-something. I just don't know when. Laugh about it, but I'm dead serious."
from...http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/se...ts-dawg-pound/
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea I have been hearing about that for awhile, I really want to see it happen lol.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad he's being covered by Leigh Bodden so it aint gonna happen.

Actually, Leigh Bodden is one of the CBs in the league CJ really respects.

And he'll get shoved right back down.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea it will be cool I would really hurt him. Browns fans if you dont atleast make him bleed your all *******.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yea it will be cool I would really hurt him. Browns fans if you dont atleast make him bleed your all *******.
Lol yea, this is a test, we all hear the Dawg Pound is crazy and feared prove it.

BTW last week my cousin went to the Steelers @ Browns game and said that everyone in a Steelers jersey was heckled and covered in mustard. Also a guy ripped the terrible towel from a Pitt fan, pulled down his pants and wipped his ass with it.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Lol yea, this is a test, we all hear the Dawg Pound is crazy and feared prove it.

BTW last week my cousin went to the Steelers @ Browns game and said that everyone in a Steelers jersey was heckled and covered in mustard. Also a guy ripped the terrible towel from a Pitt fan, pulled down his pants and wipped his ass with it.
Wow...I know if Chad jumped into the Black Hole he wouldn't come back out.....they gotta compete with that...
Old 09-15-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow...I know if Chad jumped into the Black Hole he wouldn't come back out.....they gotta compete with that...
He'll come out, but probably with a bloody nose and many other things.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Missing kidney...
Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Missing kidney...
Chad scores a touchdown!
'WOOOOOHOOOOO'
runs into dawg pound
'WOOOOOOHOOOOO-HOOOOOO'
comes out of dawg pound
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY TOOK MY FRIGGIN' KIDNEY!'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Who needs a kidney anyway? Kidneys are for *******....
Old 09-15-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really depends on when he jumps...Seems like most members of the Dawg Pound watch the game drunk. By the second half mostly all members of the Dawg Pound are severely drunk [this is usually caused by the lopsided score]...

Quote:

I forget exactly when this happened, but heard the story many times... A Pitt fan once passed out in the bathroom at Cleveland Brown Municipal Stadium and was peed on for 3 quarters...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Too bad he's being covered by Leigh Bodden so it aint gonna happen.

Actually, Leigh Bodden is one of the CBs in the league CJ really respects.

And he'll get shoved right back down.
i think bodden has great potential to be one of the best in the league
Old 09-15-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Chad scores a touchdown!
'WOOOOOHOOOOO'
runs into dawg pound
'WOOOOOOHOOOOO-HOOOOOO'
comes out of dawg pound
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY TOOK MY FRIGGIN' KIDNEY!'
no way. he'll be like "you cant stop 85. i got another kidney. im ocho cinco. best in da game"
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I think it would have been better if he didn't tell us before he did it. Takes away from it's surprise effect.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
I think it would have been better if he didn't tell us before he did it. Takes away from it's surprise effect.
No way, it so much better now that everyone is anticipating it and the dawg pound will be ready for him.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Hell yea people sneaking shanks into the stadium...poor feller...
Old 09-15-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bm2NYVN6W6g

Chads gonna have to go to councelling.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he scores two or three times and tries that on all of them

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bm2NYVN6W6g

Chads gonna have to go to councelling.
That was a stretch but still made me chuckle..
Old 09-15-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait for him to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we love chad johnson!!!!!!!!
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

lol, it's better than the jacket
Old 09-15-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if he did it at Giants stadium, then he'd get hit with canes!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Imagine if he did it at Lambeau...
Old 09-15-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I guarentee now that he's said it there will be a ton of security there ready to toss anyone who innaprpriatly touches Chad Johnson. Odds are if anyone swings at him they'll get tossed and lose their season tickets.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote