Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Imagine if he did it at Lambeau...
Someone tried that, I dont remember if it was a bear or a viking, they got denied and beer dumped on them.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Wow...I know if Chad jumped into the Black Hole he wouldn't come back out.....they gotta compete with that...
u better believe he wouldnt be comin out of the black hole lol
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Someone tried that, I dont remember if it was a bear or a viking, they got denied and beer dumped on them.
I pretty sure Roy Williams(lions) did that......I don't remember the beer part tho.....
Old 09-15-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish it was a fan appreciation day and they give everyone in the Dawg Pound baseball bats.

I was thinking if he jumped up, they should pull him in instead of pushing him out.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
I pretty sure Roy Williams(lions) did that......I don't remember the beer part tho.....
A lot of people do it at opposing stadiums, but most are smart enough not to mess with the Dawg Pound, Black Hole, or Lambeau.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Fred Smoot, will never do that again. He didn't even make it over the wall. It shows it best at the end.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone tried to do this in Oakland they would be shivved.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be in the dawg pound, I hope to god Bodden plays.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll be fine, worst case scenario he gets pushed back down and dumped with food/beer... That's actually the funniest scenario, I would laugh if he went to jump and they just started to pour the beer/nachos to him.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if he tried it at lambeau he would just get pushed back and cussed at. which isnt a whole lot different then a minor trying to get into a stripclub

i hope to god i get this game on tv tomw. i also hope to god hes not in as severe condition like kevin everett was last week lol. im guessing people will throw food and garbage at him, but no one will actually punch him or anything like that.part of me also thinks that there mite be one fan that ruins it in the front row n just pushes him back. anyway lets just hope he jumps in with his helmet.

i think palmertocj pretty much hit the nail on the head that sums up what i just said
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleavland fans, would be amazed and then hope that it will become a tradition of jumping in the Pound
Old 09-16-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he did and it was sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=00-0020397

See the can't miss play

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that the fans would be a little more harsh than that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got flipped off a bunch, pushed back down and got beer poured on him. Pretty much what expected.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Got flipped off a bunch, pushed back down and got beer poured on him. Pretty much what expected.
And he lost the game which makes it even better.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
And he lost the game which makes it even better.
Chad Johnson, with 200+ yards and 2 touchdown grabs lost the game? I'd like to know what would win the game.

Hitman D

Old 09-16-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Chad Johnson, with 200+ yards and 2 touchdown grabs lost the game? I'd like to know what would win the game.
200+ yards rushing and a TD.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I thought that the fans would be a little more harsh than that...
They were like soft teddy bears. Kindred spirits in the dawg pound.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Obviously not that.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-16-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Obviously not that.
Maybe a middle school level defense?

Hitman D

Old 09-16-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe a middle school level defense?
The Browns will take someone doing a Lambeau Leap at their stadium every game if they end up with the win at the end of the day. And are you trying to say that the Browns defense is above middle school? I dont think so. They are both on the same level.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-16-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
NittanyLion2k7
Pro Bowler

NittanyLion2k7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm inclined to say the Bengals are worst. When you give up a 61 yard to Jamal Lewis... your defense is terrible.
NittanyLion2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
I'm inclined to say the Bengals are worst. When you give up a 61 yard to Jamal Lewis... your defense is terrible.
Lewis has some pretty good speed dude.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good job to see another shootout between these two teams, I remember the one a few years ago and I was greatly entertained.

But, if someone tried to leap into the blackhole, they would come out with a lacerated throat.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote